Rosamund Pike Hired as New Andromeda in 'Titans' Sequel
British actress Rosamund Pike is in talks to replace Alexa Davalos in a planned "Clash of the Titans" sequel. The sexy former Bond girl is in final negotiations to play Greek princess Andromeda in the project.
Aussie actor Sam Worthington will reprise his role as Perseus in the blockbuster, which grossed over $500 million for Warner Bros. globally, according to Daily Variety. Other returning actors are Gemma Arterton, Liam Neeson, Danny Huston, Ralph Fiennes, along with newcomers Toby Kebbell as Agenor and Edgar Ramirez as Ares.
Shooting in 3D begins next month in the UK. No plot of story has been suggested.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards