Rosamund Pike Hired as New Andromeda in 'Titans' Sequel
British actress Rosamund Pike is in talks to replace Alexa Davalos in a planned "Clash of the Titans" sequel. The sexy former Bond girl is in final negotiations to play Greek princess Andromeda in the project.
Aussie actor Sam Worthington will reprise his role as Perseus in the blockbuster, which grossed over $500 million for Warner Bros. globally, according to Daily Variety. Other returning actors are Gemma Arterton, Liam Neeson, Danny Huston, Ralph Fiennes, along with newcomers Toby Kebbell as Agenor and Edgar Ramirez as Ares.
Shooting in 3D begins next month in the UK. No plot of story has been suggested.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album