Rosamund Pike Hired as New Andromeda in 'Titans' Sequel
British actress Rosamund Pike is in talks to replace Alexa Davalos in a planned "Clash of the Titans" sequel. The sexy former Bond girl is in final negotiations to play Greek princess Andromeda in the project.
Aussie actor Sam Worthington will reprise his role as Perseus in the blockbuster, which grossed over $500 million for Warner Bros. globally, according to Daily Variety. Other returning actors are Gemma Arterton, Liam Neeson, Danny Huston, Ralph Fiennes, along with newcomers Toby Kebbell as Agenor and Edgar Ramirez as Ares.
Shooting in 3D begins next month in the UK. No plot of story has been suggested.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son