Rosamund Pike Hired as New Andromeda in 'Titans' Sequel
British actress Rosamund Pike is in talks to replace Alexa Davalos in a planned "Clash of the Titans" sequel. The sexy former Bond girl is in final negotiations to play Greek princess Andromeda in the project.
Aussie actor Sam Worthington will reprise his role as Perseus in the blockbuster, which grossed over $500 million for Warner Bros. globally, according to Daily Variety. Other returning actors are Gemma Arterton, Liam Neeson, Danny Huston, Ralph Fiennes, along with newcomers Toby Kebbell as Agenor and Edgar Ramirez as Ares.
Shooting in 3D begins next month in the UK. No plot of story has been suggested.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?