Rosamund Pike Hired as New Andromeda in 'Titans' Sequel
British actress Rosamund Pike is in talks to replace Alexa Davalos in a planned "Clash of the Titans" sequel. The sexy former Bond girl is in final negotiations to play Greek princess Andromeda in the project.
Aussie actor Sam Worthington will reprise his role as Perseus in the blockbuster, which grossed over $500 million for Warner Bros. globally, according to Daily Variety. Other returning actors are Gemma Arterton, Liam Neeson, Danny Huston, Ralph Fiennes, along with newcomers Toby Kebbell as Agenor and Edgar Ramirez as Ares.
Shooting in 3D begins next month in the UK. No plot of story has been suggested.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer