Christina Aguilera Given a Shot at Redemption by Minor League
Christina Aguilera has been given the opportunity to sing the U.S. National Anthem at a sporting event after mixing up the words to the "Star Spangled Banner" at the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 6.
The bosses of Minor League baseball team the Brooklyn Cyclones have invited the singer to perform at any of their home games this summer. Aguilera was heavily criticized after she messed up one of the lines of the National Anthem before the Super Bowl in Texas.
The Cyclones are the New York Mets' farm team. A statement from general manager Steve Cohen reads, "When a player makes a mistake, they usually don't get a shot at redemption, but with a singer, that's a different story."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed