Steve Harvey Wins Court Injunction Against Ex-Wife
Comedian Steve Harvey has won a court injunction against his ex-wife after she appeared in a series of online videos and openly attacked the funnyman for allegedly cheating on her throughout their marriage.
The 54 year old split from Mary Harvey in 2005 after 16 years of marriage and now she's demonising him in three viral videos, which have been posted on YouTube.com. In the footage, she claimed the comic had "turned my son against me" and "had me evicted from my house".
She also alleged Harvey's current wife, Marjorie Bridges, was his mistress when she was married to the comedian. An attorney for Harvey, who has since become a literary relationship guru, has dismissed Mary's claims, branding her accusations "false", "misleading" and "derogatory".
The funnyman's legal eagle has obtained an injunction banning Mary from airing out their problems in the media and on any kind of social networking site.
In the papers, filed in Texas, Harvey insists Mary was not left homeless or broke. He contends she was awarded three properties in their divorce settlement, as well as $40,000-a-month in spousal and child support. The injunction will remain in effect at least until their next hearing on March 10.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics