Steve Harvey Wins Court Injunction Against Ex-Wife
Comedian Steve Harvey has won a court injunction against his ex-wife after she appeared in a series of online videos and openly attacked the funnyman for allegedly cheating on her throughout their marriage.
The 54 year old split from Mary Harvey in 2005 after 16 years of marriage and now she's demonising him in three viral videos, which have been posted on YouTube.com. In the footage, she claimed the comic had "turned my son against me" and "had me evicted from my house".
She also alleged Harvey's current wife, Marjorie Bridges, was his mistress when she was married to the comedian. An attorney for Harvey, who has since become a literary relationship guru, has dismissed Mary's claims, branding her accusations "false", "misleading" and "derogatory".
The funnyman's legal eagle has obtained an injunction banning Mary from airing out their problems in the media and on any kind of social networking site.
In the papers, filed in Texas, Harvey insists Mary was not left homeless or broke. He contends she was awarded three properties in their divorce settlement, as well as $40,000-a-month in spousal and child support. The injunction will remain in effect at least until their next hearing on March 10.
More Steve Harvey News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future