Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas Enjoy Cooking Together
Actress Ashley Greene is learning to become a culinary queen after her pop star boyfriend Joe Jonas introduced her to the joys of cooking. The "Twilight" star began dating Jonas last summer and she admits they love nothing more than to cook up treats in the kitchen of her Los Angeles apartment.
She tells Teen Vogue, "I've got this amazing kitchen, and he's getting me into it (cooking). It's really nice and almost therapeutic; we put on music and just kind of go into this zone."
Also in the same interview, Ashley Greene says she is refusing to let jealous fans of her boyfriend Joe Jonas scare her off dating the singer, because she's had to deal with negativity from the beginning of her career. The actress, 23, has become a target for fans of the Jonas Brothers star, 21, since meeting him through mutual pals in London last summer.
They've spoken openly about their relationship in recent months and Greene insists she isn't intimidated by Jonas' more overzealous devotees, because she's learned how to handle critics over the years. She tells Teen Vogue, "There's always going to be anti in this industry. But the thing is, I have dealt with anti before our relationship, and I will always have to deal with it. There will always be people who love me or hate me. That's why I try to focus on the positive."
And Greene admits she's happy with how their romance is unfolding as they juggle their busy careers. She says, "We have a traveling relationship... We've already met each other's parents, which I think is a good result of the kind of lifestyle we live. He's sweet and really funny, which is huge for me."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?