Tinchy Stryder Disbelieves Album Flop
British rapper Tinchy Stryder is baffled by the low sales figures for his latest album - because the music is more "powerful" than his previous records. The star released "Third Strike" in November 2010 but the disc failed to set charts alight, peaking at just 48 in the U.K. album rundown.
His second album, 2009's "Catch 22", reached number two - and the rapper cannot fathom the difference in positions. He tells BBC's Newsbeat, "The success of ('Catch 22') commercially compared to 'Third Strike', it hasn't matched up. It's weird because the music on 'Third Strike' is much more musical and powerful and deeper."
"You learn more from failure than success - that's real key. When a couple of things don't go your way you understand and learn, and adjust what needs to be adjusted."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala