Katy Perry Used to Hate Her Enormous Boobs
Katy Perry longed for smaller breasts when she was a teenager - because cruel classmates taunted her for her busty figure. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker admits she hated her "enormous" chest when she was young and dreamed of having a stick-thin physique like supermodel Kate Moss.
She even resorted to wearing minimizer bras in a bid to reduce her appearance - but now insists she's happy with her cup size because her curves "come in handy".
Perry tells Elle magazine, "When I was a kid... I had enormous boobs that I didn't know what to do with. I wore minimizers, which were not cute. Those thick-a** straps! I got made fun of for the over-the-shoulder boulder holder... All I wanted was to look like Kate Moss. Little did I know... that these things would come in handy someday."
More Katy Perry News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts