Katy Perry Used to Hate Her Enormous Boobs
Katy Perry longed for smaller breasts when she was a teenager - because cruel classmates taunted her for her busty figure. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker admits she hated her "enormous" chest when she was young and dreamed of having a stick-thin physique like supermodel Kate Moss.
She even resorted to wearing minimizer bras in a bid to reduce her appearance - but now insists she's happy with her cup size because her curves "come in handy".
Perry tells Elle magazine, "When I was a kid... I had enormous boobs that I didn't know what to do with. I wore minimizers, which were not cute. Those thick-a** straps! I got made fun of for the over-the-shoulder boulder holder... All I wanted was to look like Kate Moss. Little did I know... that these things would come in handy someday."
More Katy Perry News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3