Ciara Raises Awareness of HIV/AIDS
R&B star Ciara is urging her fans to raise awareness of HIV and AIDS by regularly getting checked for the virus. Monday, February 7 marked America's National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD), which was dedicated to instilling the importance of testing and treatment within African-American communities.
Ciara is backing the drive by the Lifebeat organization, and she's reached out to her fans to urge them to get tested for the disease.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Today is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day! Get educated, get tested and get involved!!"
More Ciara News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic