Ciara Raises Awareness of HIV/AIDS
R&B star Ciara is urging her fans to raise awareness of HIV and AIDS by regularly getting checked for the virus. Monday, February 7 marked America's National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD), which was dedicated to instilling the importance of testing and treatment within African-American communities.
Ciara is backing the drive by the Lifebeat organization, and she's reached out to her fans to urge them to get tested for the disease.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Today is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day! Get educated, get tested and get involved!!"
More Ciara News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip