Ciara Raises Awareness of HIV/AIDS
R&B star Ciara is urging her fans to raise awareness of HIV and AIDS by regularly getting checked for the virus. Monday, February 7 marked America's National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD), which was dedicated to instilling the importance of testing and treatment within African-American communities.
Ciara is backing the drive by the Lifebeat organization, and she's reached out to her fans to urge them to get tested for the disease.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Today is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day! Get educated, get tested and get involved!!"
More Ciara News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding