Ciara Raises Awareness of HIV/AIDS
R&B star Ciara is urging her fans to raise awareness of HIV and AIDS by regularly getting checked for the virus. Monday, February 7 marked America's National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD), which was dedicated to instilling the importance of testing and treatment within African-American communities.
Ciara is backing the drive by the Lifebeat organization, and she's reached out to her fans to urge them to get tested for the disease.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Today is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day! Get educated, get tested and get involved!!"
More Ciara News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby