David Beckham Reacts: 'My Boys Aren't on Facebook'
Soccer ace David Beckham has warned his fans not to be fooled by Facebook.com profiles apparently created by his young sons - because he keeps his children away from social networking.
The sportsman and his wife Victoria Adams are parents to Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, five.
On line profiles of the boys have appeared on networking websites, but Beckham has spoken out to reveal they are all fakes.
In a post on his Facebook page, he writes, "Just a quick note to warn everyone. There are a lot of fake Facebook accounts out there. My boys aren't on Facebook, but there are many fake accounts in their names. These profiles are nothing to do with us, please stay away from them. Thanks guys."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off