David Beckham Reacts: 'My Boys Aren't on Facebook'
Soccer ace David Beckham has warned his fans not to be fooled by Facebook.com profiles apparently created by his young sons - because he keeps his children away from social networking.
The sportsman and his wife Victoria Adams are parents to Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, five.
On line profiles of the boys have appeared on networking websites, but Beckham has spoken out to reveal they are all fakes.
In a post on his Facebook page, he writes, "Just a quick note to warn everyone. There are a lot of fake Facebook accounts out there. My boys aren't on Facebook, but there are many fake accounts in their names. These profiles are nothing to do with us, please stay away from them. Thanks guys."
More David Beckham News
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises