David Beckham Reacts: 'My Boys Aren't on Facebook'
Soccer ace David Beckham has warned his fans not to be fooled by Facebook.com profiles apparently created by his young sons - because he keeps his children away from social networking.
The sportsman and his wife Victoria Adams are parents to Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, five.
On line profiles of the boys have appeared on networking websites, but Beckham has spoken out to reveal they are all fakes.
In a post on his Facebook page, he writes, "Just a quick note to warn everyone. There are a lot of fake Facebook accounts out there. My boys aren't on Facebook, but there are many fake accounts in their names. These profiles are nothing to do with us, please stay away from them. Thanks guys."
More David Beckham News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway