David Beckham Reacts: 'My Boys Aren't on Facebook'
Soccer ace David Beckham has warned his fans not to be fooled by Facebook.com profiles apparently created by his young sons - because he keeps his children away from social networking.
The sportsman and his wife Victoria Adams are parents to Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, five.
On line profiles of the boys have appeared on networking websites, but Beckham has spoken out to reveal they are all fakes.
In a post on his Facebook page, he writes, "Just a quick note to warn everyone. There are a lot of fake Facebook accounts out there. My boys aren't on Facebook, but there are many fake accounts in their names. These profiles are nothing to do with us, please stay away from them. Thanks guys."
More David Beckham News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen