David Beckham Reacts: 'My Boys Aren't on Facebook'
Soccer ace David Beckham has warned his fans not to be fooled by Facebook.com profiles apparently created by his young sons - because he keeps his children away from social networking.
The sportsman and his wife Victoria Adams are parents to Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, five.
On line profiles of the boys have appeared on networking websites, but Beckham has spoken out to reveal they are all fakes.
In a post on his Facebook page, he writes, "Just a quick note to warn everyone. There are a lot of fake Facebook accounts out there. My boys aren't on Facebook, but there are many fake accounts in their names. These profiles are nothing to do with us, please stay away from them. Thanks guys."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked