Dina Lohan Takes Aim at Katie Couric for 'Glee' Jab
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina Lohan has taken aim at the makers of "Glee" for a second time after they poked fun at her in the latest episode of the hit series. In the show, which aired in the U.S. on Sunday, February 6, newsreader Katie Couric informed Jane Lynch's character Sue Sylvester she had been named one of the world's biggest losers, along with Dina and her dog "Sparky Lohan".
The actress' mum was fuming at the reference and has urged Glee bosses to stop making "hurtful" references and instead produce "nice" scenes. She tells E! News, "The show has targeted everyone from gays to lesbians, Asians, disabled and each other... several groups are going after the producers including mothers' groups."
"It's a shame as the dance numbers are amazing, but the writers need to be nice and more creative as opposed to being hurtful. They are sending the wrong message to the youth that are watching. Oh, and I must get a 'fifth' dog named Sparky... as far as Katie Couric is concerned, she has a short memory when the tabloids were trashing her a few years ago - and she's a mom!"
Last year, Dina threatened legal action against the show's makers after Gwyneth Paltrow's character poked fun at her troubled daughter.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent