Dina Lohan Takes Aim at Katie Couric for 'Glee' Jab
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina Lohan has taken aim at the makers of "Glee" for a second time after they poked fun at her in the latest episode of the hit series. In the show, which aired in the U.S. on Sunday, February 6, newsreader Katie Couric informed Jane Lynch's character Sue Sylvester she had been named one of the world's biggest losers, along with Dina and her dog "Sparky Lohan".
The actress' mum was fuming at the reference and has urged Glee bosses to stop making "hurtful" references and instead produce "nice" scenes. She tells E! News, "The show has targeted everyone from gays to lesbians, Asians, disabled and each other... several groups are going after the producers including mothers' groups."
"It's a shame as the dance numbers are amazing, but the writers need to be nice and more creative as opposed to being hurtful. They are sending the wrong message to the youth that are watching. Oh, and I must get a 'fifth' dog named Sparky... as far as Katie Couric is concerned, she has a short memory when the tabloids were trashing her a few years ago - and she's a mom!"
Last year, Dina threatened legal action against the show's makers after Gwyneth Paltrow's character poked fun at her troubled daughter.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special