Olivia Wilde Ends Her Marriage to Italian Prince
Actress Olivia Wilde has split from her husband, Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, after eight years of marriage. The "Tron: Legacy" beauty eloped with guitarist Ruspoli in 2003, when she was just 19.
A representative for the actress has confirmed to People.com the couple has now parted ways. A source tells the website, "They have been living apart after trying for quite some time to make their relationship work."
Ruspoli's family own the famous Palazzo Ruspoli in Rome. Just last year, Wilde confessed that being married to a European royal wasn't all romance and chivalry - after visiting his family's 14th century castle.
She told Playboy magazine she initially loved the idea of living in a fairytale fortress - until she started snooping around. She explained, "There are dungeons in the basement where they used to torture people. There's a table down there that, when they sanded it, still had blood stains from hundreds of years ago."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7