Olivia Wilde Ends Her Marriage to Italian Prince
Actress Olivia Wilde has split from her husband, Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, after eight years of marriage. The "Tron: Legacy" beauty eloped with guitarist Ruspoli in 2003, when she was just 19.
A representative for the actress has confirmed to People.com the couple has now parted ways. A source tells the website, "They have been living apart after trying for quite some time to make their relationship work."
Ruspoli's family own the famous Palazzo Ruspoli in Rome. Just last year, Wilde confessed that being married to a European royal wasn't all romance and chivalry - after visiting his family's 14th century castle.
She told Playboy magazine she initially loved the idea of living in a fairytale fortress - until she started snooping around. She explained, "There are dungeons in the basement where they used to torture people. There's a table down there that, when they sanded it, still had blood stains from hundreds of years ago."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival