Olivia Wilde Ends Her Marriage to Italian Prince
Actress Olivia Wilde has split from her husband, Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, after eight years of marriage. The "Tron: Legacy" beauty eloped with guitarist Ruspoli in 2003, when she was just 19.
A representative for the actress has confirmed to People.com the couple has now parted ways. A source tells the website, "They have been living apart after trying for quite some time to make their relationship work."
Ruspoli's family own the famous Palazzo Ruspoli in Rome. Just last year, Wilde confessed that being married to a European royal wasn't all romance and chivalry - after visiting his family's 14th century castle.
She told Playboy magazine she initially loved the idea of living in a fairytale fortress - until she started snooping around. She explained, "There are dungeons in the basement where they used to torture people. There's a table down there that, when they sanded it, still had blood stains from hundreds of years ago."
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers