Olivia Wilde Ends Her Marriage to Italian Prince
Actress Olivia Wilde has split from her husband, Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, after eight years of marriage. The "Tron: Legacy" beauty eloped with guitarist Ruspoli in 2003, when she was just 19.
A representative for the actress has confirmed to People.com the couple has now parted ways. A source tells the website, "They have been living apart after trying for quite some time to make their relationship work."
Ruspoli's family own the famous Palazzo Ruspoli in Rome. Just last year, Wilde confessed that being married to a European royal wasn't all romance and chivalry - after visiting his family's 14th century castle.
She told Playboy magazine she initially loved the idea of living in a fairytale fortress - until she started snooping around. She explained, "There are dungeons in the basement where they used to torture people. There's a table down there that, when they sanded it, still had blood stains from hundreds of years ago."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers