Amanda Holden to Return to TV After Losing Baby
Actress and TV personality Amanda Holden is expected to make a return to U.K. show "Britain's Got Talent" after losing her unborn baby. Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving last week and was later stillborn.
The 39 year old and her husband Chris Hughes are now mourning their loss, but the star is expected to make her return as a judge on the TV competition when it launches in May. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Words cannot describe the anguish Amanda is going through."
Holden had already filmed the audition rounds of the series, which discovered Susan Boyle in 2009.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour