Amanda Holden to Return to TV After Losing Baby
Actress and TV personality Amanda Holden is expected to make a return to U.K. show "Britain's Got Talent" after losing her unborn baby. Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving last week and was later stillborn.
The 39 year old and her husband Chris Hughes are now mourning their loss, but the star is expected to make her return as a judge on the TV competition when it launches in May. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Words cannot describe the anguish Amanda is going through."
Holden had already filmed the audition rounds of the series, which discovered Susan Boyle in 2009.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split