Amanda Holden to Return to TV After Losing Baby
Actress and TV personality Amanda Holden is expected to make a return to U.K. show "Britain's Got Talent" after losing her unborn baby. Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving last week and was later stillborn.
The 39 year old and her husband Chris Hughes are now mourning their loss, but the star is expected to make her return as a judge on the TV competition when it launches in May. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Words cannot describe the anguish Amanda is going through."
Holden had already filmed the audition rounds of the series, which discovered Susan Boyle in 2009.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital