Amanda Holden to Return to TV After Losing Baby
Actress and TV personality Amanda Holden is expected to make a return to U.K. show "Britain's Got Talent" after losing her unborn baby. Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving last week and was later stillborn.
The 39 year old and her husband Chris Hughes are now mourning their loss, but the star is expected to make her return as a judge on the TV competition when it launches in May. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Words cannot describe the anguish Amanda is going through."
Holden had already filmed the audition rounds of the series, which discovered Susan Boyle in 2009.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked