Amanda Holden to Return to TV After Losing Baby
Actress and TV personality Amanda Holden is expected to make a return to U.K. show "Britain's Got Talent" after losing her unborn baby. Holden was seven months into her pregnancy with her second child, a boy, when it stopped moving last week and was later stillborn.
The 39 year old and her husband Chris Hughes are now mourning their loss, but the star is expected to make her return as a judge on the TV competition when it launches in May. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Words cannot describe the anguish Amanda is going through."
Holden had already filmed the audition rounds of the series, which discovered Susan Boyle in 2009.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture