Mark Zuckerberg Gets Restraining Order Against Stalker
Facebook.com founder Mark Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against a man who reportedly used the social networking site to threaten his safety. Zuckerberg, who is portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg in the Academy Award-nominated movie "The Social Network", has asked a judge to ban Pradeep Manukonda from going anywhere near him after the 31 year old bombarded him with messages via Facebook.
In Zuckerberg's legal filing, Manukonda is accused of attempting to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety", as well as the wellbeing of his girlfriend and sister."
According to TMZ.com, Manukonda has visited the Facebook offices in Palo Alto, California to beg Zuckerberg for money for his family. Zuckerberg was also left fearing for his safety after Manukonda sent a handwritten letter to his home and even showed up at his door last month.
The judge has ordered Manukonda to stay at least 300 yards away from Zuckerberg, girlfriend Priscilla Chan and sister Randi, pending a hearing later this month.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed