Mark Zuckerberg Gets Restraining Order Against Stalker
Facebook.com founder Mark Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against a man who reportedly used the social networking site to threaten his safety. Zuckerberg, who is portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg in the Academy Award-nominated movie "The Social Network", has asked a judge to ban Pradeep Manukonda from going anywhere near him after the 31 year old bombarded him with messages via Facebook.
In Zuckerberg's legal filing, Manukonda is accused of attempting to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety", as well as the wellbeing of his girlfriend and sister."
According to TMZ.com, Manukonda has visited the Facebook offices in Palo Alto, California to beg Zuckerberg for money for his family. Zuckerberg was also left fearing for his safety after Manukonda sent a handwritten letter to his home and even showed up at his door last month.
The judge has ordered Manukonda to stay at least 300 yards away from Zuckerberg, girlfriend Priscilla Chan and sister Randi, pending a hearing later this month.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2