Mark Zuckerberg Gets Restraining Order Against Stalker
Facebook.com founder Mark Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against a man who reportedly used the social networking site to threaten his safety. Zuckerberg, who is portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg in the Academy Award-nominated movie "The Social Network", has asked a judge to ban Pradeep Manukonda from going anywhere near him after the 31 year old bombarded him with messages via Facebook.
In Zuckerberg's legal filing, Manukonda is accused of attempting to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety", as well as the wellbeing of his girlfriend and sister."
According to TMZ.com, Manukonda has visited the Facebook offices in Palo Alto, California to beg Zuckerberg for money for his family. Zuckerberg was also left fearing for his safety after Manukonda sent a handwritten letter to his home and even showed up at his door last month.
The judge has ordered Manukonda to stay at least 300 yards away from Zuckerberg, girlfriend Priscilla Chan and sister Randi, pending a hearing later this month.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up