Mark Zuckerberg Gets Restraining Order Against Stalker
Facebook.com founder Mark Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against a man who reportedly used the social networking site to threaten his safety. Zuckerberg, who is portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg in the Academy Award-nominated movie "The Social Network", has asked a judge to ban Pradeep Manukonda from going anywhere near him after the 31 year old bombarded him with messages via Facebook.
In Zuckerberg's legal filing, Manukonda is accused of attempting to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety", as well as the wellbeing of his girlfriend and sister."
According to TMZ.com, Manukonda has visited the Facebook offices in Palo Alto, California to beg Zuckerberg for money for his family. Zuckerberg was also left fearing for his safety after Manukonda sent a handwritten letter to his home and even showed up at his door last month.
The judge has ordered Manukonda to stay at least 300 yards away from Zuckerberg, girlfriend Priscilla Chan and sister Randi, pending a hearing later this month.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up