Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent Win Big at Bluegrass Music Awards
Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent were the big winners at Sunday's February 6 Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, picking up seven prizes in total.
The duo won entertaining group, bluegrass band, vocal group and contemporary gospel group titles, while "Dailey & Vincent Sing the Statler Brothers" was voted Album of the Year. Dailey also picked up Best Contemporary Male Vocalist, while his sidekick was crowned Top Bass Player.
And there was more success for the Vincent family - Darrin's sister Rhonda was named Entertainer of the Year and Best Contemporary Female Vocalist. Other multiple winners included the Grascals, who claimed Best Instrumental Group, while Danny Roberts and Kristin Scott Benson netted the Top Mandolin and Top Banjo Player honors.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell