Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent Win Big at Bluegrass Music Awards
Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent were the big winners at Sunday's February 6 Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, picking up seven prizes in total.
The duo won entertaining group, bluegrass band, vocal group and contemporary gospel group titles, while "Dailey & Vincent Sing the Statler Brothers" was voted Album of the Year. Dailey also picked up Best Contemporary Male Vocalist, while his sidekick was crowned Top Bass Player.
And there was more success for the Vincent family - Darrin's sister Rhonda was named Entertainer of the Year and Best Contemporary Female Vocalist. Other multiple winners included the Grascals, who claimed Best Instrumental Group, while Danny Roberts and Kristin Scott Benson netted the Top Mandolin and Top Banjo Player honors.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame