Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent Win Big at Bluegrass Music Awards
Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent were the big winners at Sunday's February 6 Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, picking up seven prizes in total.
The duo won entertaining group, bluegrass band, vocal group and contemporary gospel group titles, while "Dailey & Vincent Sing the Statler Brothers" was voted Album of the Year. Dailey also picked up Best Contemporary Male Vocalist, while his sidekick was crowned Top Bass Player.
And there was more success for the Vincent family - Darrin's sister Rhonda was named Entertainer of the Year and Best Contemporary Female Vocalist. Other multiple winners included the Grascals, who claimed Best Instrumental Group, while Danny Roberts and Kristin Scott Benson netted the Top Mandolin and Top Banjo Player honors.
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty