Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent Win Big at Bluegrass Music Awards
Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent were the big winners at Sunday's February 6 Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, picking up seven prizes in total.
The duo won entertaining group, bluegrass band, vocal group and contemporary gospel group titles, while "Dailey & Vincent Sing the Statler Brothers" was voted Album of the Year. Dailey also picked up Best Contemporary Male Vocalist, while his sidekick was crowned Top Bass Player.
And there was more success for the Vincent family - Darrin's sister Rhonda was named Entertainer of the Year and Best Contemporary Female Vocalist. Other multiple winners included the Grascals, who claimed Best Instrumental Group, while Danny Roberts and Kristin Scott Benson netted the Top Mandolin and Top Banjo Player honors.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media