Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent Win Big at Bluegrass Music Awards
Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent were the big winners at Sunday's February 6 Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, picking up seven prizes in total.
The duo won entertaining group, bluegrass band, vocal group and contemporary gospel group titles, while "Dailey & Vincent Sing the Statler Brothers" was voted Album of the Year. Dailey also picked up Best Contemporary Male Vocalist, while his sidekick was crowned Top Bass Player.
And there was more success for the Vincent family - Darrin's sister Rhonda was named Entertainer of the Year and Best Contemporary Female Vocalist. Other multiple winners included the Grascals, who claimed Best Instrumental Group, while Danny Roberts and Kristin Scott Benson netted the Top Mandolin and Top Banjo Player honors.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed