Vinnie Jones to Bring Comic Book 'Doc Noble' to the Big Screen
Soccer star-turned-movie hardman Vinnie Jones is working on a movie adaptation of comic book series "Doc Noble", in which he'll play the vigilante dad. Jones is revamping the comic book character with screenwriter Howard Chaykin, and he hopes the role will turn him into the next Charles Bronson.
He tells WENN, "We're trying to get something going called Noble which is sort of a Charles Bronson-type action man who solves lots of problems; like an assassin sort of guy. In Hollywood these things don't happen overnight. It's an unbelievably long process and we've been on this 12 months, so maybe in another two years something might come to the screen. I want to play the title character."
"It's fast cars and big guns and lots of action. He's like a young Charles Bronson, if you like. We've got the first draft from Howard so it's the most frustrating thing. It's just a matter of jumping through the hoops that Hollywood puts in the way for you."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed