Vinnie Jones to Bring Comic Book 'Doc Noble' to the Big Screen
Soccer star-turned-movie hardman Vinnie Jones is working on a movie adaptation of comic book series "Doc Noble", in which he'll play the vigilante dad. Jones is revamping the comic book character with screenwriter Howard Chaykin, and he hopes the role will turn him into the next Charles Bronson.
He tells WENN, "We're trying to get something going called Noble which is sort of a Charles Bronson-type action man who solves lots of problems; like an assassin sort of guy. In Hollywood these things don't happen overnight. It's an unbelievably long process and we've been on this 12 months, so maybe in another two years something might come to the screen. I want to play the title character."
"It's fast cars and big guns and lots of action. He's like a young Charles Bronson, if you like. We've got the first draft from Howard so it's the most frustrating thing. It's just a matter of jumping through the hoops that Hollywood puts in the way for you."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour