Vinnie Jones to Bring Comic Book 'Doc Noble' to the Big Screen
Soccer star-turned-movie hardman Vinnie Jones is working on a movie adaptation of comic book series "Doc Noble", in which he'll play the vigilante dad. Jones is revamping the comic book character with screenwriter Howard Chaykin, and he hopes the role will turn him into the next Charles Bronson.
He tells WENN, "We're trying to get something going called Noble which is sort of a Charles Bronson-type action man who solves lots of problems; like an assassin sort of guy. In Hollywood these things don't happen overnight. It's an unbelievably long process and we've been on this 12 months, so maybe in another two years something might come to the screen. I want to play the title character."
"It's fast cars and big guns and lots of action. He's like a young Charles Bronson, if you like. We've got the first draft from Howard so it's the most frustrating thing. It's just a matter of jumping through the hoops that Hollywood puts in the way for you."
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'