'The Young and the Restless' Star Caught DUI
American soap star Kristoff St. John spent Sunday, February 6 behind bars after he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). "The Young and the Restless" actor's car was pulled over by Los Angeles police at around 1.30am on Sunday and questioned over allegations of speeding.
Officers also asked St. John to complete field sobriety tests and he was taken into custody after struggling with the tasks. He was booked for the DUI and released on $5,000 bail on Sunday evening, reports TMZ.com.
St. John has played business executive Neil Winters on daytime drama "Y&R" for 20 years. His credits include the soap "Generations," "The Cosby Show," "Happy Days," and "Roots: The Next Generations."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support