'The Young and the Restless' Star Caught DUI
American soap star Kristoff St. John spent Sunday, February 6 behind bars after he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). "The Young and the Restless" actor's car was pulled over by Los Angeles police at around 1.30am on Sunday and questioned over allegations of speeding.
Officers also asked St. John to complete field sobriety tests and he was taken into custody after struggling with the tasks. He was booked for the DUI and released on $5,000 bail on Sunday evening, reports TMZ.com.
St. John has played business executive Neil Winters on daytime drama "Y&R" for 20 years. His credits include the soap "Generations," "The Cosby Show," "Happy Days," and "Roots: The Next Generations."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake