'The Young and the Restless' Star Caught DUI
American soap star Kristoff St. John spent Sunday, February 6 behind bars after he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). "The Young and the Restless" actor's car was pulled over by Los Angeles police at around 1.30am on Sunday and questioned over allegations of speeding.
Officers also asked St. John to complete field sobriety tests and he was taken into custody after struggling with the tasks. He was booked for the DUI and released on $5,000 bail on Sunday evening, reports TMZ.com.
St. John has played business executive Neil Winters on daytime drama "Y&R" for 20 years. His credits include the soap "Generations," "The Cosby Show," "Happy Days," and "Roots: The Next Generations."
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit