'The Young and the Restless' Star Caught DUI
American soap star Kristoff St. John spent Sunday, February 6 behind bars after he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). "The Young and the Restless" actor's car was pulled over by Los Angeles police at around 1.30am on Sunday and questioned over allegations of speeding.
Officers also asked St. John to complete field sobriety tests and he was taken into custody after struggling with the tasks. He was booked for the DUI and released on $5,000 bail on Sunday evening, reports TMZ.com.
St. John has played business executive Neil Winters on daytime drama "Y&R" for 20 years. His credits include the soap "Generations," "The Cosby Show," "Happy Days," and "Roots: The Next Generations."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch