'The Young and the Restless' Star Caught DUI
American soap star Kristoff St. John spent Sunday, February 6 behind bars after he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). "The Young and the Restless" actor's car was pulled over by Los Angeles police at around 1.30am on Sunday and questioned over allegations of speeding.
Officers also asked St. John to complete field sobriety tests and he was taken into custody after struggling with the tasks. He was booked for the DUI and released on $5,000 bail on Sunday evening, reports TMZ.com.
St. John has played business executive Neil Winters on daytime drama "Y&R" for 20 years. His credits include the soap "Generations," "The Cosby Show," "Happy Days," and "Roots: The Next Generations."
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic