Jenny McCarthy Breaks Up With Paul Krepelka
Jenny McCarthy is single again after splitting from her sports agent boyfriend. The actress/model went public with her romance with Paul Krepelka on New Year's Eve when she was caught kissing him at the stroke of midnight during a New York telecast, which she co-hosted.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "The long-distance thing proved too much for them, and they just mutually decided that it wasn't going to work. He didn't want to move to L.A. and she certainly can't move to Boston. They're still friends."
McCarthy, 38, met Krepelka on a blind date. The split comes almost a year after McCarthy and Jim Carrey broke up after a five-year romance.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'