Jenny McCarthy Breaks Up With Paul Krepelka
Jenny McCarthy is single again after splitting from her sports agent boyfriend. The actress/model went public with her romance with Paul Krepelka on New Year's Eve when she was caught kissing him at the stroke of midnight during a New York telecast, which she co-hosted.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "The long-distance thing proved too much for them, and they just mutually decided that it wasn't going to work. He didn't want to move to L.A. and she certainly can't move to Boston. They're still friends."
McCarthy, 38, met Krepelka on a blind date. The split comes almost a year after McCarthy and Jim Carrey broke up after a five-year romance.
More Jenny McCarthy News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date