Jenny McCarthy Breaks Up With Paul Krepelka
Jenny McCarthy is single again after splitting from her sports agent boyfriend. The actress/model went public with her romance with Paul Krepelka on New Year's Eve when she was caught kissing him at the stroke of midnight during a New York telecast, which she co-hosted.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "The long-distance thing proved too much for them, and they just mutually decided that it wasn't going to work. He didn't want to move to L.A. and she certainly can't move to Boston. They're still friends."
McCarthy, 38, met Krepelka on a blind date. The split comes almost a year after McCarthy and Jim Carrey broke up after a five-year romance.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo