Jenny McCarthy Breaks Up With Paul Krepelka
Jenny McCarthy is single again after splitting from her sports agent boyfriend. The actress/model went public with her romance with Paul Krepelka on New Year's Eve when she was caught kissing him at the stroke of midnight during a New York telecast, which she co-hosted.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "The long-distance thing proved too much for them, and they just mutually decided that it wasn't going to work. He didn't want to move to L.A. and she certainly can't move to Boston. They're still friends."
McCarthy, 38, met Krepelka on a blind date. The split comes almost a year after McCarthy and Jim Carrey broke up after a five-year romance.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart