Jenny McCarthy Breaks Up With Paul Krepelka
Jenny McCarthy is single again after splitting from her sports agent boyfriend. The actress/model went public with her romance with Paul Krepelka on New Year's Eve when she was caught kissing him at the stroke of midnight during a New York telecast, which she co-hosted.
A source tells Life & Style magazine, "The long-distance thing proved too much for them, and they just mutually decided that it wasn't going to work. He didn't want to move to L.A. and she certainly can't move to Boston. They're still friends."
McCarthy, 38, met Krepelka on a blind date. The split comes almost a year after McCarthy and Jim Carrey broke up after a five-year romance.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle