Kelsey Grammer Granted a Divorce to Marry Kayte Walsh
Kelsey Grammer is one step closer to walking down the aisle with fiancee Kayte Walsh after striking a divorce deal with his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The former "Frasier" star has been pushing for a judge to grant him a quickie divorce so he can legally marry the Brit later this month, but proceedings have been delayed amid reports Camille is holding out for a bigger financial settlement
However, the two parties have now reached an agreement and lawyers for the pair headed to court on Monday, February 7 to break the news to the judge presiding over the case. A divorce decree is expected to be entered on Thursday, February 9, once the Grammers have signed the settlement papers, and the actor will be free to wed his new bride a week later, reports TMZ.com.
Grammer and Walsh have already set their big day for February 25, when they will exchange vows in front of family and friends at New York's luxury The Plaza hotel.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party