Kelsey Grammer Granted a Divorce to Marry Kayte Walsh
Kelsey Grammer is one step closer to walking down the aisle with fiancee Kayte Walsh after striking a divorce deal with his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The former "Frasier" star has been pushing for a judge to grant him a quickie divorce so he can legally marry the Brit later this month, but proceedings have been delayed amid reports Camille is holding out for a bigger financial settlement
However, the two parties have now reached an agreement and lawyers for the pair headed to court on Monday, February 7 to break the news to the judge presiding over the case. A divorce decree is expected to be entered on Thursday, February 9, once the Grammers have signed the settlement papers, and the actor will be free to wed his new bride a week later, reports TMZ.com.
Grammer and Walsh have already set their big day for February 25, when they will exchange vows in front of family and friends at New York's luxury The Plaza hotel.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip