Kelsey Grammer Granted a Divorce to Marry Kayte Walsh
Kelsey Grammer is one step closer to walking down the aisle with fiancee Kayte Walsh after striking a divorce deal with his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The former "Frasier" star has been pushing for a judge to grant him a quickie divorce so he can legally marry the Brit later this month, but proceedings have been delayed amid reports Camille is holding out for a bigger financial settlement
However, the two parties have now reached an agreement and lawyers for the pair headed to court on Monday, February 7 to break the news to the judge presiding over the case. A divorce decree is expected to be entered on Thursday, February 9, once the Grammers have signed the settlement papers, and the actor will be free to wed his new bride a week later, reports TMZ.com.
Grammer and Walsh have already set their big day for February 25, when they will exchange vows in front of family and friends at New York's luxury The Plaza hotel.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season