Kelsey Grammer Granted a Divorce to Marry Kayte Walsh
Kelsey Grammer is one step closer to walking down the aisle with fiancee Kayte Walsh after striking a divorce deal with his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The former "Frasier" star has been pushing for a judge to grant him a quickie divorce so he can legally marry the Brit later this month, but proceedings have been delayed amid reports Camille is holding out for a bigger financial settlement
However, the two parties have now reached an agreement and lawyers for the pair headed to court on Monday, February 7 to break the news to the judge presiding over the case. A divorce decree is expected to be entered on Thursday, February 9, once the Grammers have signed the settlement papers, and the actor will be free to wed his new bride a week later, reports TMZ.com.
Grammer and Walsh have already set their big day for February 25, when they will exchange vows in front of family and friends at New York's luxury The Plaza hotel.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert