Kelsey Grammer Granted a Divorce to Marry Kayte Walsh
Kelsey Grammer is one step closer to walking down the aisle with fiancee Kayte Walsh after striking a divorce deal with his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The former "Frasier" star has been pushing for a judge to grant him a quickie divorce so he can legally marry the Brit later this month, but proceedings have been delayed amid reports Camille is holding out for a bigger financial settlement
However, the two parties have now reached an agreement and lawyers for the pair headed to court on Monday, February 7 to break the news to the judge presiding over the case. A divorce decree is expected to be entered on Thursday, February 9, once the Grammers have signed the settlement papers, and the actor will be free to wed his new bride a week later, reports TMZ.com.
Grammer and Walsh have already set their big day for February 25, when they will exchange vows in front of family and friends at New York's luxury The Plaza hotel.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease