Antony Costa of Blue Is Sorry for Urinating ATM
Blue star Antony Costa has apologized after he was photographed urinating in a London street last week. The boyband singer was snapped relieving himself against a cashpoint in the U.K. capital during a night out and the photos were published in a tabloid newspaper over the weekend.
Costa has now spoken out over the incident, insisting he regrets his "stupid" actions. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was so mortified when I saw the pictures. No one wants to be seen like that. I would never, ever want to upset or embarrass my family or the band."
"I was on a night out, got a bit drunk and did something stupid. It's a mistake I'm not proud of and I am so, so sorry to anyone I have offended. I hope people can see this is very out of character for me and accept my apology. I hope people allow me to move on."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch