Antony Costa of Blue Is Sorry for Urinating ATM
Blue star Antony Costa has apologized after he was photographed urinating in a London street last week. The boyband singer was snapped relieving himself against a cashpoint in the U.K. capital during a night out and the photos were published in a tabloid newspaper over the weekend.
Costa has now spoken out over the incident, insisting he regrets his "stupid" actions. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was so mortified when I saw the pictures. No one wants to be seen like that. I would never, ever want to upset or embarrass my family or the band."
"I was on a night out, got a bit drunk and did something stupid. It's a mistake I'm not proud of and I am so, so sorry to anyone I have offended. I hope people can see this is very out of character for me and accept my apology. I hope people allow me to move on."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding