Antony Costa of Blue Is Sorry for Urinating ATM
Blue star Antony Costa has apologized after he was photographed urinating in a London street last week. The boyband singer was snapped relieving himself against a cashpoint in the U.K. capital during a night out and the photos were published in a tabloid newspaper over the weekend.
Costa has now spoken out over the incident, insisting he regrets his "stupid" actions. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was so mortified when I saw the pictures. No one wants to be seen like that. I would never, ever want to upset or embarrass my family or the band."
"I was on a night out, got a bit drunk and did something stupid. It's a mistake I'm not proud of and I am so, so sorry to anyone I have offended. I hope people can see this is very out of character for me and accept my apology. I hope people allow me to move on."
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle