Antony Costa of Blue Is Sorry for Urinating ATM
Blue star Antony Costa has apologized after he was photographed urinating in a London street last week. The boyband singer was snapped relieving himself against a cashpoint in the U.K. capital during a night out and the photos were published in a tabloid newspaper over the weekend.
Costa has now spoken out over the incident, insisting he regrets his "stupid" actions. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was so mortified when I saw the pictures. No one wants to be seen like that. I would never, ever want to upset or embarrass my family or the band."
"I was on a night out, got a bit drunk and did something stupid. It's a mistake I'm not proud of and I am so, so sorry to anyone I have offended. I hope people can see this is very out of character for me and accept my apology. I hope people allow me to move on."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective