Antony Costa of Blue Is Sorry for Urinating ATM
Blue star Antony Costa has apologized after he was photographed urinating in a London street last week. The boyband singer was snapped relieving himself against a cashpoint in the U.K. capital during a night out and the photos were published in a tabloid newspaper over the weekend.
Costa has now spoken out over the incident, insisting he regrets his "stupid" actions. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was so mortified when I saw the pictures. No one wants to be seen like that. I would never, ever want to upset or embarrass my family or the band."
"I was on a night out, got a bit drunk and did something stupid. It's a mistake I'm not proud of and I am so, so sorry to anyone I have offended. I hope people can see this is very out of character for me and accept my apology. I hope people allow me to move on."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed