Barry Manilow Cancels Australian Tour Due to Weather
Veteran singer Barry Manilow has postponed his planned tour of Australia in April due to the extreme weather conditions hitting the country.The state of Queensland, on Australia's East Coast, was battered by raging floods in January, leaving thousands homeless, and the same area was hit by Cyclone Yasi last week.
Fires are currently raging in Perth, Western Australia, and Manilow has subsequently decided to push back his scheduled shows. A statement on the star's website reads, "Due to the current conditions in Australia, Barry's upcoming April tour in Australia has been postponed. All other concert dates, including the U.K. and a few more to be announced are not affected and are on schedule."
No new dates have been announced for the gigs, but promoter Paul Dainty says, "Future plans are presently under discussion."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video