Barry Manilow Cancels Australian Tour Due to Weather
Veteran singer Barry Manilow has postponed his planned tour of Australia in April due to the extreme weather conditions hitting the country.The state of Queensland, on Australia's East Coast, was battered by raging floods in January, leaving thousands homeless, and the same area was hit by Cyclone Yasi last week.
Fires are currently raging in Perth, Western Australia, and Manilow has subsequently decided to push back his scheduled shows. A statement on the star's website reads, "Due to the current conditions in Australia, Barry's upcoming April tour in Australia has been postponed. All other concert dates, including the U.K. and a few more to be announced are not affected and are on schedule."
No new dates have been announced for the gigs, but promoter Paul Dainty says, "Future plans are presently under discussion."
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors