Barry Manilow Cancels Australian Tour Due to Weather
Veteran singer Barry Manilow has postponed his planned tour of Australia in April due to the extreme weather conditions hitting the country.The state of Queensland, on Australia's East Coast, was battered by raging floods in January, leaving thousands homeless, and the same area was hit by Cyclone Yasi last week.
Fires are currently raging in Perth, Western Australia, and Manilow has subsequently decided to push back his scheduled shows. A statement on the star's website reads, "Due to the current conditions in Australia, Barry's upcoming April tour in Australia has been postponed. All other concert dates, including the U.K. and a few more to be announced are not affected and are on schedule."
No new dates have been announced for the gigs, but promoter Paul Dainty says, "Future plans are presently under discussion."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie