Barry Manilow Cancels Australian Tour Due to Weather
Veteran singer Barry Manilow has postponed his planned tour of Australia in April due to the extreme weather conditions hitting the country.The state of Queensland, on Australia's East Coast, was battered by raging floods in January, leaving thousands homeless, and the same area was hit by Cyclone Yasi last week.
Fires are currently raging in Perth, Western Australia, and Manilow has subsequently decided to push back his scheduled shows. A statement on the star's website reads, "Due to the current conditions in Australia, Barry's upcoming April tour in Australia has been postponed. All other concert dates, including the U.K. and a few more to be announced are not affected and are on schedule."
No new dates have been announced for the gigs, but promoter Paul Dainty says, "Future plans are presently under discussion."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'