Keira Knightley Spotted Arm in Arm With New Man
Keira Knightley has sparked rumors she's found romance again after she was pictured arm-in-arm with a mystery man just weeks after her split from Rupert Friend. The actress' five-year relationship with her "Pride & Prejudice" co-star came to an end by mutual agreement shortly before Christmas.
But she's now fueled gossip about her love life by stepping out with an unidentified man in London last week. Knightley was photographed linking arms with the man as they strolled through the British capital's Chinatown district after enjoying drinks at a cocktail bar.
Knightley's father confirmed last month that Knightley and Friend have decided to end their five-year romance and that it was mutual. "They were together for quite a long time and it is always hard breaking up. She's focused on her work," Will Knightley said.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'