Keira Knightley Spotted Arm in Arm With New Man
Keira Knightley has sparked rumors she's found romance again after she was pictured arm-in-arm with a mystery man just weeks after her split from Rupert Friend. The actress' five-year relationship with her "Pride & Prejudice" co-star came to an end by mutual agreement shortly before Christmas.
But she's now fueled gossip about her love life by stepping out with an unidentified man in London last week. Knightley was photographed linking arms with the man as they strolled through the British capital's Chinatown district after enjoying drinks at a cocktail bar.
Knightley's father confirmed last month that Knightley and Friend have decided to end their five-year romance and that it was mutual. "They were together for quite a long time and it is always hard breaking up. She's focused on her work," Will Knightley said.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington