Keira Knightley Spotted Arm in Arm With New Man
Keira Knightley has sparked rumors she's found romance again after she was pictured arm-in-arm with a mystery man just weeks after her split from Rupert Friend. The actress' five-year relationship with her "Pride & Prejudice" co-star came to an end by mutual agreement shortly before Christmas.
But she's now fueled gossip about her love life by stepping out with an unidentified man in London last week. Knightley was photographed linking arms with the man as they strolled through the British capital's Chinatown district after enjoying drinks at a cocktail bar.
Knightley's father confirmed last month that Knightley and Friend have decided to end their five-year romance and that it was mutual. "They were together for quite a long time and it is always hard breaking up. She's focused on her work," Will Knightley said.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media