Keira Knightley Spotted Arm in Arm With New Man
Keira Knightley has sparked rumors she's found romance again after she was pictured arm-in-arm with a mystery man just weeks after her split from Rupert Friend. The actress' five-year relationship with her "Pride & Prejudice" co-star came to an end by mutual agreement shortly before Christmas.
But she's now fueled gossip about her love life by stepping out with an unidentified man in London last week. Knightley was photographed linking arms with the man as they strolled through the British capital's Chinatown district after enjoying drinks at a cocktail bar.
Knightley's father confirmed last month that Knightley and Friend have decided to end their five-year romance and that it was mutual. "They were together for quite a long time and it is always hard breaking up. She's focused on her work," Will Knightley said.
More Keira Knightley News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl