Keira Knightley Spotted Arm in Arm With New Man
Keira Knightley has sparked rumors she's found romance again after she was pictured arm-in-arm with a mystery man just weeks after her split from Rupert Friend. The actress' five-year relationship with her "Pride & Prejudice" co-star came to an end by mutual agreement shortly before Christmas.
But she's now fueled gossip about her love life by stepping out with an unidentified man in London last week. Knightley was photographed linking arms with the man as they strolled through the British capital's Chinatown district after enjoying drinks at a cocktail bar.
Knightley's father confirmed last month that Knightley and Friend have decided to end their five-year romance and that it was mutual. "They were together for quite a long time and it is always hard breaking up. She's focused on her work," Will Knightley said.
More Keira Knightley News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding