Hilary Swank Forced to Wear Unusual T-shirt After Losing Luggage
Actress Hilary Swank was forced to attend a Super Bowl fundraising event in a T-shirt she picked up at a Texas airport after losing her luggage in transit. The "Million Dollar Baby" star flew into Dallas on Saturday, February 5 ahead of a hosting gig for the Big Game Big Give bash held that night at restaurateur Phil Romano's residence in the city.
But Swank stunned attendees, including actor Owen Wilson, when she showed up in a T-shirt bearing the slogan, 'Don't Mess With Texas' - and had to explain her unusual attire, reports the New York Post's Page Six gossip column. However, the actress didn't let her wardrobe mix-up prevent her from fulfilling her presenting duties and she helped to raise funds by taking charge of the event's live auction.
More Hilary Swank News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera