Hilary Swank Forced to Wear Unusual T-shirt After Losing Luggage
Actress Hilary Swank was forced to attend a Super Bowl fundraising event in a T-shirt she picked up at a Texas airport after losing her luggage in transit. The "Million Dollar Baby" star flew into Dallas on Saturday, February 5 ahead of a hosting gig for the Big Game Big Give bash held that night at restaurateur Phil Romano's residence in the city.
But Swank stunned attendees, including actor Owen Wilson, when she showed up in a T-shirt bearing the slogan, 'Don't Mess With Texas' - and had to explain her unusual attire, reports the New York Post's Page Six gossip column. However, the actress didn't let her wardrobe mix-up prevent her from fulfilling her presenting duties and she helped to raise funds by taking charge of the event's live auction.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer