Hilary Swank Forced to Wear Unusual T-shirt After Losing Luggage
Actress Hilary Swank was forced to attend a Super Bowl fundraising event in a T-shirt she picked up at a Texas airport after losing her luggage in transit. The "Million Dollar Baby" star flew into Dallas on Saturday, February 5 ahead of a hosting gig for the Big Game Big Give bash held that night at restaurateur Phil Romano's residence in the city.
But Swank stunned attendees, including actor Owen Wilson, when she showed up in a T-shirt bearing the slogan, 'Don't Mess With Texas' - and had to explain her unusual attire, reports the New York Post's Page Six gossip column. However, the actress didn't let her wardrobe mix-up prevent her from fulfilling her presenting duties and she helped to raise funds by taking charge of the event's live auction.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?