Hilary Swank Forced to Wear Unusual T-shirt After Losing Luggage
Actress Hilary Swank was forced to attend a Super Bowl fundraising event in a T-shirt she picked up at a Texas airport after losing her luggage in transit. The "Million Dollar Baby" star flew into Dallas on Saturday, February 5 ahead of a hosting gig for the Big Game Big Give bash held that night at restaurateur Phil Romano's residence in the city.
But Swank stunned attendees, including actor Owen Wilson, when she showed up in a T-shirt bearing the slogan, 'Don't Mess With Texas' - and had to explain her unusual attire, reports the New York Post's Page Six gossip column. However, the actress didn't let her wardrobe mix-up prevent her from fulfilling her presenting duties and she helped to raise funds by taking charge of the event's live auction.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers