Hilary Swank Forced to Wear Unusual T-shirt After Losing Luggage
Actress Hilary Swank was forced to attend a Super Bowl fundraising event in a T-shirt she picked up at a Texas airport after losing her luggage in transit. The "Million Dollar Baby" star flew into Dallas on Saturday, February 5 ahead of a hosting gig for the Big Game Big Give bash held that night at restaurateur Phil Romano's residence in the city.
But Swank stunned attendees, including actor Owen Wilson, when she showed up in a T-shirt bearing the slogan, 'Don't Mess With Texas' - and had to explain her unusual attire, reports the New York Post's Page Six gossip column. However, the actress didn't let her wardrobe mix-up prevent her from fulfilling her presenting duties and she helped to raise funds by taking charge of the event's live auction.
More Hilary Swank News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope