Jessie J Beats Bruno Mars to Score First Number One on U.K. Singles Chart
British newcomer Jessie J has held off competition from Bruno Mars to score her first number one on the U.K. singles chart. The London-born singer shot to the number one slot with "Price Tag", her collaboration with U.S. rapper B.o.B, forcing Mars to stay at two with "Grenade".
Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" comes in at three, while the top five is rounded out by Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Enrique Iglesias' track "Tonight".
Adele managed to hold her own in the albums countdown - her latest offering, "21", held steady in pole position while her debut, "19", is a non-mover at number four. Dance duo Chase & Status' "No More Idols" enter at number two, while Mars' "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" is third and Rihanna's "Loud" rounds out the top five.
More Jessie J News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'