Jessie J Beats Bruno Mars to Score First Number One on U.K. Singles Chart
British newcomer Jessie J has held off competition from Bruno Mars to score her first number one on the U.K. singles chart. The London-born singer shot to the number one slot with "Price Tag", her collaboration with U.S. rapper B.o.B, forcing Mars to stay at two with "Grenade".
Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" comes in at three, while the top five is rounded out by Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Enrique Iglesias' track "Tonight".
Adele managed to hold her own in the albums countdown - her latest offering, "21", held steady in pole position while her debut, "19", is a non-mover at number four. Dance duo Chase & Status' "No More Idols" enter at number two, while Mars' "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" is third and Rihanna's "Loud" rounds out the top five.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight