Jessie J Beats Bruno Mars to Score First Number One on U.K. Singles Chart
British newcomer Jessie J has held off competition from Bruno Mars to score her first number one on the U.K. singles chart. The London-born singer shot to the number one slot with "Price Tag", her collaboration with U.S. rapper B.o.B, forcing Mars to stay at two with "Grenade".
Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" comes in at three, while the top five is rounded out by Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Enrique Iglesias' track "Tonight".
Adele managed to hold her own in the albums countdown - her latest offering, "21", held steady in pole position while her debut, "19", is a non-mover at number four. Dance duo Chase & Status' "No More Idols" enter at number two, while Mars' "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" is third and Rihanna's "Loud" rounds out the top five.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding