Jessie J Beats Bruno Mars to Score First Number One on U.K. Singles Chart
British newcomer Jessie J has held off competition from Bruno Mars to score her first number one on the U.K. singles chart. The London-born singer shot to the number one slot with "Price Tag", her collaboration with U.S. rapper B.o.B, forcing Mars to stay at two with "Grenade".
Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" comes in at three, while the top five is rounded out by Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Enrique Iglesias' track "Tonight".
Adele managed to hold her own in the albums countdown - her latest offering, "21", held steady in pole position while her debut, "19", is a non-mover at number four. Dance duo Chase & Status' "No More Idols" enter at number two, while Mars' "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" is third and Rihanna's "Loud" rounds out the top five.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift