Jessie J Beats Bruno Mars to Score First Number One on U.K. Singles Chart
British newcomer Jessie J has held off competition from Bruno Mars to score her first number one on the U.K. singles chart. The London-born singer shot to the number one slot with "Price Tag", her collaboration with U.S. rapper B.o.B, forcing Mars to stay at two with "Grenade".
Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" comes in at three, while the top five is rounded out by Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Enrique Iglesias' track "Tonight".
Adele managed to hold her own in the albums countdown - her latest offering, "21", held steady in pole position while her debut, "19", is a non-mover at number four. Dance duo Chase & Status' "No More Idols" enter at number two, while Mars' "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" is third and Rihanna's "Loud" rounds out the top five.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour