Belinda Carlisle Opens Up About Michael Hutchence Affair
Former 1980s pop star Belinda Carlisle has spoken for the first time about her 10-year romance with late rocker Michael Hutchence. The Go-Go's star admits she was infatuated with the INXS frontman, who also dated Helena Christensen, Kylie Minogue and fathered a daughter with British writer Paula Yates.
Carlisle says, "It was more friendship, but I guess you could say romance. He was a heartbreaker, totally. But I was smart enough not to be too serious about someone like that because he'd just break your heart. He had a charisma I've never seen in anyone else."
Carlisle admits it was no shock to hear Hutchence had taken his life in 1997, insisting he had lost his lust for life years before his death. She adds, "There was a moment in 1984 when I had a flash that he wasn't long for this earth. I saw him just before his death and that sparkle was gone. I wasn't really surprised when he died."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2