Belinda Carlisle Opens Up About Michael Hutchence Affair
Former 1980s pop star Belinda Carlisle has spoken for the first time about her 10-year romance with late rocker Michael Hutchence. The Go-Go's star admits she was infatuated with the INXS frontman, who also dated Helena Christensen, Kylie Minogue and fathered a daughter with British writer Paula Yates.
Carlisle says, "It was more friendship, but I guess you could say romance. He was a heartbreaker, totally. But I was smart enough not to be too serious about someone like that because he'd just break your heart. He had a charisma I've never seen in anyone else."
Carlisle admits it was no shock to hear Hutchence had taken his life in 1997, insisting he had lost his lust for life years before his death. She adds, "There was a moment in 1984 when I had a flash that he wasn't long for this earth. I saw him just before his death and that sparkle was gone. I wasn't really surprised when he died."
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef