Hugh Laurie Delays Debut Album Release Due to Prince William's Wedding
"House M.D." star Hugh Laurie has been forced to delay the release of his debut album because of the British royal wedding. The actor's project was scheduled for an April release in his native Britain but he didn't want it to clash with Prince William's big day.
He says, "It was going to be released at the end of April, but it collided with a royal wedding, so obviously we thought, 'We don't wanna bump them off the front page... so we'll push it a bit later.' "
Hugh Laurie portrays Dr. Gregory House on U.S. drama series "House M.D.". He earned two Golden Globe awards and several Emmy nominations through his role in the show.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film