Hugh Laurie Delays Debut Album Release Due to Prince William's Wedding
"House M.D." star Hugh Laurie has been forced to delay the release of his debut album because of the British royal wedding. The actor's project was scheduled for an April release in his native Britain but he didn't want it to clash with Prince William's big day.
He says, "It was going to be released at the end of April, but it collided with a royal wedding, so obviously we thought, 'We don't wanna bump them off the front page... so we'll push it a bit later.' "
Hugh Laurie portrays Dr. Gregory House on U.S. drama series "House M.D.". He earned two Golden Globe awards and several Emmy nominations through his role in the show.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern