Hugh Laurie Delays Debut Album Release Due to Prince William's Wedding
"House M.D." star Hugh Laurie has been forced to delay the release of his debut album because of the British royal wedding. The actor's project was scheduled for an April release in his native Britain but he didn't want it to clash with Prince William's big day.
He says, "It was going to be released at the end of April, but it collided with a royal wedding, so obviously we thought, 'We don't wanna bump them off the front page... so we'll push it a bit later.' "
Hugh Laurie portrays Dr. Gregory House on U.S. drama series "House M.D.". He earned two Golden Globe awards and several Emmy nominations through his role in the show.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video