Hugh Laurie Delays Debut Album Release Due to Prince William's Wedding
"House M.D." star Hugh Laurie has been forced to delay the release of his debut album because of the British royal wedding. The actor's project was scheduled for an April release in his native Britain but he didn't want it to clash with Prince William's big day.
He says, "It was going to be released at the end of April, but it collided with a royal wedding, so obviously we thought, 'We don't wanna bump them off the front page... so we'll push it a bit later.' "
Hugh Laurie portrays Dr. Gregory House on U.S. drama series "House M.D.". He earned two Golden Globe awards and several Emmy nominations through his role in the show.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer