Hugh Laurie Delays Debut Album Release Due to Prince William's Wedding
"House M.D." star Hugh Laurie has been forced to delay the release of his debut album because of the British royal wedding. The actor's project was scheduled for an April release in his native Britain but he didn't want it to clash with Prince William's big day.
He says, "It was going to be released at the end of April, but it collided with a royal wedding, so obviously we thought, 'We don't wanna bump them off the front page... so we'll push it a bit later.' "
Hugh Laurie portrays Dr. Gregory House on U.S. drama series "House M.D.". He earned two Golden Globe awards and several Emmy nominations through his role in the show.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says