Zsa Zsa Gabor Gets a Piece of Cake and Returns Home on Birthday
Zsa Zsa Gabor celebrated her 94th birthday on Sunday, February 6 with a sweet treat - the ailing star indulged in a piece of cake. Doctors and nurses at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles sang "Happy Birthday" to the veteran actress before she was discharged on Sunday to enjoy her big day at home.
Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt arranged a small party at their home, and invited singer Engelbert Humperdinck to the bash to serenade the birthday girl.
Gabor has spent the last week in hospital receiving treatment for pneumonia. Last month, her right leg was part-amputated due to a gangrene infection.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'