Zsa Zsa Gabor Gets a Piece of Cake and Returns Home on Birthday
Zsa Zsa Gabor celebrated her 94th birthday on Sunday, February 6 with a sweet treat - the ailing star indulged in a piece of cake. Doctors and nurses at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles sang "Happy Birthday" to the veteran actress before she was discharged on Sunday to enjoy her big day at home.
Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt arranged a small party at their home, and invited singer Engelbert Humperdinck to the bash to serenade the birthday girl.
Gabor has spent the last week in hospital receiving treatment for pneumonia. Last month, her right leg was part-amputated due to a gangrene infection.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards