Zsa Zsa Gabor Gets a Piece of Cake and Returns Home on Birthday
Zsa Zsa Gabor celebrated her 94th birthday on Sunday, February 6 with a sweet treat - the ailing star indulged in a piece of cake. Doctors and nurses at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles sang "Happy Birthday" to the veteran actress before she was discharged on Sunday to enjoy her big day at home.
Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt arranged a small party at their home, and invited singer Engelbert Humperdinck to the bash to serenade the birthday girl.
Gabor has spent the last week in hospital receiving treatment for pneumonia. Last month, her right leg was part-amputated due to a gangrene infection.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton