Zsa Zsa Gabor Gets a Piece of Cake and Returns Home on Birthday
Zsa Zsa Gabor celebrated her 94th birthday on Sunday, February 6 with a sweet treat - the ailing star indulged in a piece of cake. Doctors and nurses at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles sang "Happy Birthday" to the veteran actress before she was discharged on Sunday to enjoy her big day at home.
Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt arranged a small party at their home, and invited singer Engelbert Humperdinck to the bash to serenade the birthday girl.
Gabor has spent the last week in hospital receiving treatment for pneumonia. Last month, her right leg was part-amputated due to a gangrene infection.
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image