Zsa Zsa Gabor Gets a Piece of Cake and Returns Home on Birthday
Zsa Zsa Gabor celebrated her 94th birthday on Sunday, February 6 with a sweet treat - the ailing star indulged in a piece of cake. Doctors and nurses at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles sang "Happy Birthday" to the veteran actress before she was discharged on Sunday to enjoy her big day at home.
Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt arranged a small party at their home, and invited singer Engelbert Humperdinck to the bash to serenade the birthday girl.
Gabor has spent the last week in hospital receiving treatment for pneumonia. Last month, her right leg was part-amputated due to a gangrene infection.
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date