Cathedral Announce to Split
Cult British rockers Cathedral have announced plans to split after 21 years. The group's upcoming 2011 tour will mark its final dates and a 2012 studio album will be Cathedral's last release.
A statement from frontman Lee Dorrian, obtained by Blabbermouth.net, reads, "It's simply time for us to bow out. Twenty one years is a very long time and it's almost a miracle that we managed to come this far."
"We've had a great time during Cathedral's existence and it has literally been our life. It's just time to move on and leave our recorded legacy to linger."
The group has released nine studio albums.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?