Cathedral Announce to Split
Cult British rockers Cathedral have announced plans to split after 21 years. The group's upcoming 2011 tour will mark its final dates and a 2012 studio album will be Cathedral's last release.
A statement from frontman Lee Dorrian, obtained by Blabbermouth.net, reads, "It's simply time for us to bow out. Twenty one years is a very long time and it's almost a miracle that we managed to come this far."
"We've had a great time during Cathedral's existence and it has literally been our life. It's just time to move on and leave our recorded legacy to linger."
The group has released nine studio albums.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future