Cathedral Announce to Split
Cult British rockers Cathedral have announced plans to split after 21 years. The group's upcoming 2011 tour will mark its final dates and a 2012 studio album will be Cathedral's last release.
A statement from frontman Lee Dorrian, obtained by Blabbermouth.net, reads, "It's simply time for us to bow out. Twenty one years is a very long time and it's almost a miracle that we managed to come this far."
"We've had a great time during Cathedral's existence and it has literally been our life. It's just time to move on and leave our recorded legacy to linger."
The group has released nine studio albums.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image