Cathedral Announce to Split
Cult British rockers Cathedral have announced plans to split after 21 years. The group's upcoming 2011 tour will mark its final dates and a 2012 studio album will be Cathedral's last release.
A statement from frontman Lee Dorrian, obtained by Blabbermouth.net, reads, "It's simply time for us to bow out. Twenty one years is a very long time and it's almost a miracle that we managed to come this far."
"We've had a great time during Cathedral's existence and it has literally been our life. It's just time to move on and leave our recorded legacy to linger."
The group has released nine studio albums.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie