Cathedral Announce to Split
Cult British rockers Cathedral have announced plans to split after 21 years. The group's upcoming 2011 tour will mark its final dates and a 2012 studio album will be Cathedral's last release.
A statement from frontman Lee Dorrian, obtained by Blabbermouth.net, reads, "It's simply time for us to bow out. Twenty one years is a very long time and it's almost a miracle that we managed to come this far."
"We've had a great time during Cathedral's existence and it has literally been our life. It's just time to move on and leave our recorded legacy to linger."
The group has released nine studio albums.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'