Video: Matt Damon Attacks Green Bay Packers Coach
Matt Damon tested his acting skills during a pre-Super Bowl TV skit about Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy on Sunday, February 6 - when he unleashed a foul-mouth attack on the sports hero. ESPN sports reporter Kenny Mayne took a comic trip back to McCarthy's home town in Greenfield, Pennsylvania, to poke fun at the coach's Pittsburgh-area roots - McCarthy's Packers take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the big game.
And, upon discovering one of his schoolmates was called Matt Damon, Mayne decided to have a little fun - with the more famous Damon. Appearing bitter about the fact McCarthy was now coach of the Packers, the Bourne Identity star raged, "I'm still p**sed McCarthy got that athlete of the year title; I mean I beat him in the rope climb by, like, four seconds.
"I'm a huge f**king movie star and I make giant movies; he's stuck in football, like, coaching or whatever."
More Matt Damon News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival