Video: Matt Damon Attacks Green Bay Packers Coach
Matt Damon tested his acting skills during a pre-Super Bowl TV skit about Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy on Sunday, February 6 - when he unleashed a foul-mouth attack on the sports hero. ESPN sports reporter Kenny Mayne took a comic trip back to McCarthy's home town in Greenfield, Pennsylvania, to poke fun at the coach's Pittsburgh-area roots - McCarthy's Packers take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the big game.
And, upon discovering one of his schoolmates was called Matt Damon, Mayne decided to have a little fun - with the more famous Damon. Appearing bitter about the fact McCarthy was now coach of the Packers, the Bourne Identity star raged, "I'm still p**sed McCarthy got that athlete of the year title; I mean I beat him in the rope climb by, like, four seconds.
"I'm a huge f**king movie star and I make giant movies; he's stuck in football, like, coaching or whatever."
More Matt Damon News
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced