Video: Matt Damon Attacks Green Bay Packers Coach
Matt Damon tested his acting skills during a pre-Super Bowl TV skit about Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy on Sunday, February 6 - when he unleashed a foul-mouth attack on the sports hero. ESPN sports reporter Kenny Mayne took a comic trip back to McCarthy's home town in Greenfield, Pennsylvania, to poke fun at the coach's Pittsburgh-area roots - McCarthy's Packers take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the big game.
And, upon discovering one of his schoolmates was called Matt Damon, Mayne decided to have a little fun - with the more famous Damon. Appearing bitter about the fact McCarthy was now coach of the Packers, the Bourne Identity star raged, "I'm still p**sed McCarthy got that athlete of the year title; I mean I beat him in the rope climb by, like, four seconds.
"I'm a huge f**king movie star and I make giant movies; he's stuck in football, like, coaching or whatever."
More Matt Damon News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked