Video: Matt Damon Attacks Green Bay Packers Coach
Matt Damon tested his acting skills during a pre-Super Bowl TV skit about Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy on Sunday, February 6 - when he unleashed a foul-mouth attack on the sports hero. ESPN sports reporter Kenny Mayne took a comic trip back to McCarthy's home town in Greenfield, Pennsylvania, to poke fun at the coach's Pittsburgh-area roots - McCarthy's Packers take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the big game.
And, upon discovering one of his schoolmates was called Matt Damon, Mayne decided to have a little fun - with the more famous Damon. Appearing bitter about the fact McCarthy was now coach of the Packers, the Bourne Identity star raged, "I'm still p**sed McCarthy got that athlete of the year title; I mean I beat him in the rope climb by, like, four seconds.
"I'm a huge f**king movie star and I make giant movies; he's stuck in football, like, coaching or whatever."
More Matt Damon News
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'