Video: Matt Damon Attacks Green Bay Packers Coach
Matt Damon tested his acting skills during a pre-Super Bowl TV skit about Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy on Sunday, February 6 - when he unleashed a foul-mouth attack on the sports hero. ESPN sports reporter Kenny Mayne took a comic trip back to McCarthy's home town in Greenfield, Pennsylvania, to poke fun at the coach's Pittsburgh-area roots - McCarthy's Packers take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the big game.
And, upon discovering one of his schoolmates was called Matt Damon, Mayne decided to have a little fun - with the more famous Damon. Appearing bitter about the fact McCarthy was now coach of the Packers, the Bourne Identity star raged, "I'm still p**sed McCarthy got that athlete of the year title; I mean I beat him in the rope climb by, like, four seconds.
"I'm a huge f**king movie star and I make giant movies; he's stuck in football, like, coaching or whatever."
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum