LCD Soundsystem's Farewell Gig to Be Full of Surprises
Dance act LCD Soundsystem will play its last ever show in April. Frontman James Murphy revealed last year that the group's third album, "This Is Happening", would be their final record, so the stars could pursue other projects.
Now they've announced their farewell gig will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York on April 2 - and it will be full of surprises. A statement on the band's official website reads, "It will be our last show ever. We are retiring from the game. Gettin' out. Movin' on."
"But for just one more night, we will be playing with friends and family for nearly three hours, playing stuff we've never played before and going out with a bang."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub