LCD Soundsystem's Farewell Gig to Be Full of Surprises
Dance act LCD Soundsystem will play its last ever show in April. Frontman James Murphy revealed last year that the group's third album, "This Is Happening", would be their final record, so the stars could pursue other projects.
Now they've announced their farewell gig will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York on April 2 - and it will be full of surprises. A statement on the band's official website reads, "It will be our last show ever. We are retiring from the game. Gettin' out. Movin' on."
"But for just one more night, we will be playing with friends and family for nearly three hours, playing stuff we've never played before and going out with a bang."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?