LCD Soundsystem's Farewell Gig to Be Full of Surprises
Dance act LCD Soundsystem will play its last ever show in April. Frontman James Murphy revealed last year that the group's third album, "This Is Happening", would be their final record, so the stars could pursue other projects.
Now they've announced their farewell gig will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York on April 2 - and it will be full of surprises. A statement on the band's official website reads, "It will be our last show ever. We are retiring from the game. Gettin' out. Movin' on."
"But for just one more night, we will be playing with friends and family for nearly three hours, playing stuff we've never played before and going out with a bang."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent