LCD Soundsystem's Farewell Gig to Be Full of Surprises
Dance act LCD Soundsystem will play its last ever show in April. Frontman James Murphy revealed last year that the group's third album, "This Is Happening", would be their final record, so the stars could pursue other projects.
Now they've announced their farewell gig will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York on April 2 - and it will be full of surprises. A statement on the band's official website reads, "It will be our last show ever. We are retiring from the game. Gettin' out. Movin' on."
"But for just one more night, we will be playing with friends and family for nearly three hours, playing stuff we've never played before and going out with a bang."
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris