LCD Soundsystem's Farewell Gig to Be Full of Surprises
Dance act LCD Soundsystem will play its last ever show in April. Frontman James Murphy revealed last year that the group's third album, "This Is Happening", would be their final record, so the stars could pursue other projects.
Now they've announced their farewell gig will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York on April 2 - and it will be full of surprises. A statement on the band's official website reads, "It will be our last show ever. We are retiring from the game. Gettin' out. Movin' on."
"But for just one more night, we will be playing with friends and family for nearly three hours, playing stuff we've never played before and going out with a bang."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris