Katherine Jenkins Engaged to Gethin Jones
Opera star Katherine Jenkins is engaged to marry her boyfriend, TV presenter Gethin Jones. The Welsh stars began dating in 2007 and reportedly moved in together in 2010.
Jones cemented their relationship with a New Year proposal last month and the pair is planning to wed in Wales in 2012, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday. A source tells the publication, "Gethin proposed last month. It was a wonderful start to the year for both of them."
"Katherine is so happy and can't wait to start planning her wedding... They are both very happy and in love and their friends and family are equally delighted for them." A spokesperson for Jenkins has confirmed the couple is engaged.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show