Vince Neil Goes to Prison First Before Tour
Rocker Vince Neil has a string of Motley Crue dates to look forward to when he's released from prison later this month - including one that will take him to Argentina. The frontman has been ordered to surrender to officials in Las Vegas on February 15 and serve a 15-day sentence on a DUI charge - but he's already making travel plans for when he's a free man.
Motley Crue will perform at Estadio Cubierto Malvinas Argentinas in Buenos Aires on May 19 and 20. The group will also be among the artists performing at the Bamboozle festival in New Jersey on April 29 - and they're heading to Mexico for three dates in May.
Talking about his DUI shame, Neil recently told People.com, "I made a mistake, and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time. I've already learned my lesson. I just have to move on and get past it and get it behind me."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier