Vince Neil Goes to Prison First Before Tour
Rocker Vince Neil has a string of Motley Crue dates to look forward to when he's released from prison later this month - including one that will take him to Argentina. The frontman has been ordered to surrender to officials in Las Vegas on February 15 and serve a 15-day sentence on a DUI charge - but he's already making travel plans for when he's a free man.
Motley Crue will perform at Estadio Cubierto Malvinas Argentinas in Buenos Aires on May 19 and 20. The group will also be among the artists performing at the Bamboozle festival in New Jersey on April 29 - and they're heading to Mexico for three dates in May.
Talking about his DUI shame, Neil recently told People.com, "I made a mistake, and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time. I've already learned my lesson. I just have to move on and get past it and get it behind me."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes