Lindsay Lohan Would Be Charged for Stolen Necklace
Lindsay Lohan is to be charged with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store. According to TMZ.com, the Los Angeles County District Attorney is expected to file the case against the actress on Monday, February 7 following an investigation into the missing necklace, which was reportedly turned over to police by one of the star's associates last week.
Surveillance video from the store shows Lohan with the necklace in question on January 22, and there are photos of her wearing what appears to be the same necklace a week later. If convicted the "Mean Girls" star faces a return to prison - for a maximum of three years.
Sources tell the website, the actress plans to fight the charge. She maintains she took the jewelery item on loan.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special