Lindsay Lohan Would Be Charged for Stolen Necklace
Lindsay Lohan is to be charged with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store. According to TMZ.com, the Los Angeles County District Attorney is expected to file the case against the actress on Monday, February 7 following an investigation into the missing necklace, which was reportedly turned over to police by one of the star's associates last week.
Surveillance video from the store shows Lohan with the necklace in question on January 22, and there are photos of her wearing what appears to be the same necklace a week later. If convicted the "Mean Girls" star faces a return to prison - for a maximum of three years.
Sources tell the website, the actress plans to fight the charge. She maintains she took the jewelery item on loan.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support