Lindsay Lohan Would Be Charged for Stolen Necklace
Lindsay Lohan is to be charged with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store. According to TMZ.com, the Los Angeles County District Attorney is expected to file the case against the actress on Monday, February 7 following an investigation into the missing necklace, which was reportedly turned over to police by one of the star's associates last week.
Surveillance video from the store shows Lohan with the necklace in question on January 22, and there are photos of her wearing what appears to be the same necklace a week later. If convicted the "Mean Girls" star faces a return to prison - for a maximum of three years.
Sources tell the website, the actress plans to fight the charge. She maintains she took the jewelery item on loan.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage