Lindsay Lohan Would Be Charged for Stolen Necklace
Lindsay Lohan is to be charged with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store. According to TMZ.com, the Los Angeles County District Attorney is expected to file the case against the actress on Monday, February 7 following an investigation into the missing necklace, which was reportedly turned over to police by one of the star's associates last week.
Surveillance video from the store shows Lohan with the necklace in question on January 22, and there are photos of her wearing what appears to be the same necklace a week later. If convicted the "Mean Girls" star faces a return to prison - for a maximum of three years.
Sources tell the website, the actress plans to fight the charge. She maintains she took the jewelery item on loan.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3