Lindsay Lohan Would Be Charged for Stolen Necklace
Lindsay Lohan is to be charged with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store. According to TMZ.com, the Los Angeles County District Attorney is expected to file the case against the actress on Monday, February 7 following an investigation into the missing necklace, which was reportedly turned over to police by one of the star's associates last week.
Surveillance video from the store shows Lohan with the necklace in question on January 22, and there are photos of her wearing what appears to be the same necklace a week later. If convicted the "Mean Girls" star faces a return to prison - for a maximum of three years.
Sources tell the website, the actress plans to fight the charge. She maintains she took the jewelery item on loan.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii