Called 'Faggot', Shia LaBeouf Punched Man in Bar
Movie star Shia LaBeouf was handcuffed by police after a bar fight in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles on Friday, February 4 night. Cops were called to sports bar Mad Bulls Tavern after reports a fight broke out between the "Transformers" star and another patron, according to HollyScoop.com.
LaBeouf, who is a regular at the new bar, was detained for 20 minutes and then allowed to leave the scene. According to witnesses, the actor was punched in the face during the scuffle. It is not known what sparked the fight, but one onlooker tells WENN LaBeouf wasn't the instigator.
According to RadarOnline, another person in the bar called the actor a "f**cking faggot." He was reportedly leaving the bar when he was attacked by an unknown man. No arrests were made.
It's the latest controversy for LaBeouf, who was arrested and charged with misdemeanor criminal trespassing after he refused to leave a Chicago, Illinois drug store in November, 2007. The charges were dropped a month later. Then, in March, 2008, a warrant was issued for his arrest after he failed to make a court appearance to face charges of unlawful smoking in Burbank, California. That charge was also dismissed.
The star was arrested in July, 2008 for misdemeanor drunk driving, and his driver's license was suspended for one year, when he refused a Breathalyzer test following a car crash in Los Angeles, that left LaBeouf with a crushed hand.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons