Gary Moore of Thin Lizzy Found Dead at 58
Irish guitar great Gary Moore has died at the age of 58. The former Thin Lizzy star's body was found at the Kempinski Hotel on the Costa del Sol in Spain on Sunday, February 6. Moore was holidaying at the time of his death.
The cause of death has not been released. Born in Belfast in 1952, Moore, real name Robert William Gary Moore, enjoyed chart success with Thin Lizzy and as a solo artist with hits like "Out in the Fields" and "Empty Rooms."
Guitarist Eric Bell whom he replaced was still "in shock" at Moore's death while on holiday in the Costa del Sol. He told BBC, "I still can't believe it. He was so robust, he wasn't a rock casualty, he was a healthy guy."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too