Gary Moore of Thin Lizzy Found Dead at 58
Irish guitar great Gary Moore has died at the age of 58. The former Thin Lizzy star's body was found at the Kempinski Hotel on the Costa del Sol in Spain on Sunday, February 6. Moore was holidaying at the time of his death.
The cause of death has not been released. Born in Belfast in 1952, Moore, real name Robert William Gary Moore, enjoyed chart success with Thin Lizzy and as a solo artist with hits like "Out in the Fields" and "Empty Rooms."
Guitarist Eric Bell whom he replaced was still "in shock" at Moore's death while on holiday in the Costa del Sol. He told BBC, "I still can't believe it. He was so robust, he wasn't a rock casualty, he was a healthy guy."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie