Gary Moore of Thin Lizzy Found Dead at 58
Irish guitar great Gary Moore has died at the age of 58. The former Thin Lizzy star's body was found at the Kempinski Hotel on the Costa del Sol in Spain on Sunday, February 6. Moore was holidaying at the time of his death.
The cause of death has not been released. Born in Belfast in 1952, Moore, real name Robert William Gary Moore, enjoyed chart success with Thin Lizzy and as a solo artist with hits like "Out in the Fields" and "Empty Rooms."
Guitarist Eric Bell whom he replaced was still "in shock" at Moore's death while on holiday in the Costa del Sol. He told BBC, "I still can't believe it. He was so robust, he wasn't a rock casualty, he was a healthy guy."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign