Gary Moore of Thin Lizzy Found Dead at 58
Irish guitar great Gary Moore has died at the age of 58. The former Thin Lizzy star's body was found at the Kempinski Hotel on the Costa del Sol in Spain on Sunday, February 6. Moore was holidaying at the time of his death.
The cause of death has not been released. Born in Belfast in 1952, Moore, real name Robert William Gary Moore, enjoyed chart success with Thin Lizzy and as a solo artist with hits like "Out in the Fields" and "Empty Rooms."
Guitarist Eric Bell whom he replaced was still "in shock" at Moore's death while on holiday in the Costa del Sol. He told BBC, "I still can't believe it. He was so robust, he wasn't a rock casualty, he was a healthy guy."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked