DJ Funkmaster Flex Arrested for Harassing Woman
Famed hip-hop DJ Funkmaster Flex was arrested on Friday, February 4 on charges of harassment following an altercation with a woman in New York. The radio star, real name Aston George Taylor, Jr., is the subject of a domestic violence investigation after a Westchester woman called local police early on Friday.
She claimed the rap personality had been at the property moments before the authorities arrived and he had reportedly pushed her and attempted to break her phone, before allegedly sending her threatening messages.
Cops tracked Flex down shortly afterwards and he was taken into custody on charges of harassment, aggravated harassment and criminal mischief, reports TMZ.com. He was arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and ordered to stay away from his alleged victim. He was freed on $500 bail and is due back in court later this month.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage