DJ Funkmaster Flex Arrested for Harassing Woman
Famed hip-hop DJ Funkmaster Flex was arrested on Friday, February 4 on charges of harassment following an altercation with a woman in New York. The radio star, real name Aston George Taylor, Jr., is the subject of a domestic violence investigation after a Westchester woman called local police early on Friday.
She claimed the rap personality had been at the property moments before the authorities arrived and he had reportedly pushed her and attempted to break her phone, before allegedly sending her threatening messages.
Cops tracked Flex down shortly afterwards and he was taken into custody on charges of harassment, aggravated harassment and criminal mischief, reports TMZ.com. He was arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and ordered to stay away from his alleged victim. He was freed on $500 bail and is due back in court later this month.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris