DJ Funkmaster Flex Arrested for Harassing Woman
Famed hip-hop DJ Funkmaster Flex was arrested on Friday, February 4 on charges of harassment following an altercation with a woman in New York. The radio star, real name Aston George Taylor, Jr., is the subject of a domestic violence investigation after a Westchester woman called local police early on Friday.
She claimed the rap personality had been at the property moments before the authorities arrived and he had reportedly pushed her and attempted to break her phone, before allegedly sending her threatening messages.
Cops tracked Flex down shortly afterwards and he was taken into custody on charges of harassment, aggravated harassment and criminal mischief, reports TMZ.com. He was arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and ordered to stay away from his alleged victim. He was freed on $500 bail and is due back in court later this month.
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards