DJ Funkmaster Flex Arrested for Harassing Woman
Famed hip-hop DJ Funkmaster Flex was arrested on Friday, February 4 on charges of harassment following an altercation with a woman in New York. The radio star, real name Aston George Taylor, Jr., is the subject of a domestic violence investigation after a Westchester woman called local police early on Friday.
She claimed the rap personality had been at the property moments before the authorities arrived and he had reportedly pushed her and attempted to break her phone, before allegedly sending her threatening messages.
Cops tracked Flex down shortly afterwards and he was taken into custody on charges of harassment, aggravated harassment and criminal mischief, reports TMZ.com. He was arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and ordered to stay away from his alleged victim. He was freed on $500 bail and is due back in court later this month.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up