DJ Funkmaster Flex Arrested for Harassing Woman
Famed hip-hop DJ Funkmaster Flex was arrested on Friday, February 4 on charges of harassment following an altercation with a woman in New York. The radio star, real name Aston George Taylor, Jr., is the subject of a domestic violence investigation after a Westchester woman called local police early on Friday.
She claimed the rap personality had been at the property moments before the authorities arrived and he had reportedly pushed her and attempted to break her phone, before allegedly sending her threatening messages.
Cops tracked Flex down shortly afterwards and he was taken into custody on charges of harassment, aggravated harassment and criminal mischief, reports TMZ.com. He was arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and ordered to stay away from his alleged victim. He was freed on $500 bail and is due back in court later this month.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video