Zsa Zsa Gabor Will Be Home for 94th Birthday
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor continues to beat the odds as she battles a spread of gangrene, which cost her part of her right leg last month - she will be back at home for her 94th birthday after another hospital dash.
The veteran TV star is scheduled to be released from UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Westwood, Los Angeles on Friday, February 4 night after being treated for an infection in her lungs and amputation complications.
Gabor, who turns 94 on Sunday, was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for suspected internal bleeding. Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt will also be home for the weekend birthday celebrations after he collapsed in an elevator while visiting his wife on Wednesday.
Gabor's publicist John Blanchette has revealed von Anhalt was released from the same hospital on Thursday.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated