Zsa Zsa Gabor Will Be Home for 94th Birthday
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor continues to beat the odds as she battles a spread of gangrene, which cost her part of her right leg last month - she will be back at home for her 94th birthday after another hospital dash.
The veteran TV star is scheduled to be released from UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Westwood, Los Angeles on Friday, February 4 night after being treated for an infection in her lungs and amputation complications.
Gabor, who turns 94 on Sunday, was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for suspected internal bleeding. Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt will also be home for the weekend birthday celebrations after he collapsed in an elevator while visiting his wife on Wednesday.
Gabor's publicist John Blanchette has revealed von Anhalt was released from the same hospital on Thursday.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media