Zsa Zsa Gabor Will Be Home for 94th Birthday
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor continues to beat the odds as she battles a spread of gangrene, which cost her part of her right leg last month - she will be back at home for her 94th birthday after another hospital dash.
The veteran TV star is scheduled to be released from UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Westwood, Los Angeles on Friday, February 4 night after being treated for an infection in her lungs and amputation complications.
Gabor, who turns 94 on Sunday, was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for suspected internal bleeding. Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt will also be home for the weekend birthday celebrations after he collapsed in an elevator while visiting his wife on Wednesday.
Gabor's publicist John Blanchette has revealed von Anhalt was released from the same hospital on Thursday.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March