Zsa Zsa Gabor Will Be Home for 94th Birthday
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor continues to beat the odds as she battles a spread of gangrene, which cost her part of her right leg last month - she will be back at home for her 94th birthday after another hospital dash.
The veteran TV star is scheduled to be released from UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Westwood, Los Angeles on Friday, February 4 night after being treated for an infection in her lungs and amputation complications.
Gabor, who turns 94 on Sunday, was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for suspected internal bleeding. Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt will also be home for the weekend birthday celebrations after he collapsed in an elevator while visiting his wife on Wednesday.
Gabor's publicist John Blanchette has revealed von Anhalt was released from the same hospital on Thursday.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle