Zsa Zsa Gabor Will Be Home for 94th Birthday
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor continues to beat the odds as she battles a spread of gangrene, which cost her part of her right leg last month - she will be back at home for her 94th birthday after another hospital dash.
The veteran TV star is scheduled to be released from UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Westwood, Los Angeles on Friday, February 4 night after being treated for an infection in her lungs and amputation complications.
Gabor, who turns 94 on Sunday, was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for suspected internal bleeding. Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt will also be home for the weekend birthday celebrations after he collapsed in an elevator while visiting his wife on Wednesday.
Gabor's publicist John Blanchette has revealed von Anhalt was released from the same hospital on Thursday.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby