Pay for a Tour Inside Ashton Kucther's Bachelor Pad
Ashton Kucther is selling tickets to tour a home he built with his father to raise cash for charity. Passes to the actor's former Hollywood Hills bachelor pad will be auctioned off via website giltcity.com from Friday, February 4 afternoon.
The home Kutcher and his father Larry built comes with a pool, spa and "inspired landscaping". All proceeds from the February 12 tour will benefit the Demi and Ashton Foundation, which aims to eliminate child sex slavery worldwide and rehabilitate victims.
Interior designers Giannetti Home, Erinn Valencich and Nickey Kehoe have been commissioned to create living spaces within the home. Kutcher eventually plans to sell the property and donate the funds to his foundation.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date