Pay for a Tour Inside Ashton Kucther's Bachelor Pad
Ashton Kucther is selling tickets to tour a home he built with his father to raise cash for charity. Passes to the actor's former Hollywood Hills bachelor pad will be auctioned off via website giltcity.com from Friday, February 4 afternoon.
The home Kutcher and his father Larry built comes with a pool, spa and "inspired landscaping". All proceeds from the February 12 tour will benefit the Demi and Ashton Foundation, which aims to eliminate child sex slavery worldwide and rehabilitate victims.
Interior designers Giannetti Home, Erinn Valencich and Nickey Kehoe have been commissioned to create living spaces within the home. Kutcher eventually plans to sell the property and donate the funds to his foundation.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia