Pay for a Tour Inside Ashton Kucther's Bachelor Pad
Ashton Kucther is selling tickets to tour a home he built with his father to raise cash for charity. Passes to the actor's former Hollywood Hills bachelor pad will be auctioned off via website giltcity.com from Friday, February 4 afternoon.
The home Kutcher and his father Larry built comes with a pool, spa and "inspired landscaping". All proceeds from the February 12 tour will benefit the Demi and Ashton Foundation, which aims to eliminate child sex slavery worldwide and rehabilitate victims.
Interior designers Giannetti Home, Erinn Valencich and Nickey Kehoe have been commissioned to create living spaces within the home. Kutcher eventually plans to sell the property and donate the funds to his foundation.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'