Pay for a Tour Inside Ashton Kucther's Bachelor Pad
Ashton Kucther is selling tickets to tour a home he built with his father to raise cash for charity. Passes to the actor's former Hollywood Hills bachelor pad will be auctioned off via website giltcity.com from Friday, February 4 afternoon.
The home Kutcher and his father Larry built comes with a pool, spa and "inspired landscaping". All proceeds from the February 12 tour will benefit the Demi and Ashton Foundation, which aims to eliminate child sex slavery worldwide and rehabilitate victims.
Interior designers Giannetti Home, Erinn Valencich and Nickey Kehoe have been commissioned to create living spaces within the home. Kutcher eventually plans to sell the property and donate the funds to his foundation.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'