Pay for a Tour Inside Ashton Kucther's Bachelor Pad
Ashton Kucther is selling tickets to tour a home he built with his father to raise cash for charity. Passes to the actor's former Hollywood Hills bachelor pad will be auctioned off via website giltcity.com from Friday, February 4 afternoon.
The home Kutcher and his father Larry built comes with a pool, spa and "inspired landscaping". All proceeds from the February 12 tour will benefit the Demi and Ashton Foundation, which aims to eliminate child sex slavery worldwide and rehabilitate victims.
Interior designers Giannetti Home, Erinn Valencich and Nickey Kehoe have been commissioned to create living spaces within the home. Kutcher eventually plans to sell the property and donate the funds to his foundation.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns