Slash Agrees to Reunite With Guns N' Roses If Axl Rose Apologizes
Guitar legend Slash has laid down the ground rules to a Guns N' Roses reunion but insists his former bandmate Axl Rose will have to make the first move and apologize. Slash and Duff McKagan quit the group in the 1990s after falling out with Rose, and they went on to form their own band, Velvet Revolver.
Bassist McKagan recently made amends with the singer and joined him onstage in London in October 2010, but Slash has yet to reconcile with Rose. And he insists a reunion featuring the original Guns N' Roses line-up will never happen unless Rose approached him first.
Slash says, "That would be a call I would be surprised to get. If that really happened, I would have to clean out my junk drawer, too, but I don't see it happening. But, if it did happen, I would do whatever it takes to at least have a conversation about it."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?