Slash Agrees to Reunite With Guns N' Roses If Axl Rose Apologizes
Guitar legend Slash has laid down the ground rules to a Guns N' Roses reunion but insists his former bandmate Axl Rose will have to make the first move and apologize. Slash and Duff McKagan quit the group in the 1990s after falling out with Rose, and they went on to form their own band, Velvet Revolver.
Bassist McKagan recently made amends with the singer and joined him onstage in London in October 2010, but Slash has yet to reconcile with Rose. And he insists a reunion featuring the original Guns N' Roses line-up will never happen unless Rose approached him first.
Slash says, "That would be a call I would be surprised to get. If that really happened, I would have to clean out my junk drawer, too, but I don't see it happening. But, if it did happen, I would do whatever it takes to at least have a conversation about it."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash