Slash Agrees to Reunite With Guns N' Roses If Axl Rose Apologizes
Guitar legend Slash has laid down the ground rules to a Guns N' Roses reunion but insists his former bandmate Axl Rose will have to make the first move and apologize. Slash and Duff McKagan quit the group in the 1990s after falling out with Rose, and they went on to form their own band, Velvet Revolver.
Bassist McKagan recently made amends with the singer and joined him onstage in London in October 2010, but Slash has yet to reconcile with Rose. And he insists a reunion featuring the original Guns N' Roses line-up will never happen unless Rose approached him first.
Slash says, "That would be a call I would be surprised to get. If that really happened, I would have to clean out my junk drawer, too, but I don't see it happening. But, if it did happen, I would do whatever it takes to at least have a conversation about it."
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer