Slash Agrees to Reunite With Guns N' Roses If Axl Rose Apologizes
Guitar legend Slash has laid down the ground rules to a Guns N' Roses reunion but insists his former bandmate Axl Rose will have to make the first move and apologize. Slash and Duff McKagan quit the group in the 1990s after falling out with Rose, and they went on to form their own band, Velvet Revolver.
Bassist McKagan recently made amends with the singer and joined him onstage in London in October 2010, but Slash has yet to reconcile with Rose. And he insists a reunion featuring the original Guns N' Roses line-up will never happen unless Rose approached him first.
Slash says, "That would be a call I would be surprised to get. If that really happened, I would have to clean out my junk drawer, too, but I don't see it happening. But, if it did happen, I would do whatever it takes to at least have a conversation about it."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame