Justin Bieber's Bodyguard Arrested for Being 'Super Aggressive'
A bodyguard working for Justin Bieber has been arrested after allegedly becoming embroiled in a scuffle with a snapper who was taking pictures of the teenage pop star. Security guard Kenneth Hamilton was detained by police on Wednesday, February 2 after photographer Jason Nicholas accused the bodyguard of pushing him up against a parked car in New York City in November.
"Bieber comes out with a small group, two bodyguards, one handler and one other person. Without blocking the door I stuck my camera out with my arm and shot him. (The bodyguard) snapped. He shoved me up against the SUV. He was super aggressive and it happened right in front of Bieber, who got right in the car," Nicholas told E! Online.
Nicholas claims to have suffered lower back pain since the alleged incident. Cops detained Hamilton this week and handed him a desk-appearance ticket, which requires him to appear in court on a date yet to be set, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed