Justin Bieber's Bodyguard Arrested for Being 'Super Aggressive'
A bodyguard working for Justin Bieber has been arrested after allegedly becoming embroiled in a scuffle with a snapper who was taking pictures of the teenage pop star. Security guard Kenneth Hamilton was detained by police on Wednesday, February 2 after photographer Jason Nicholas accused the bodyguard of pushing him up against a parked car in New York City in November.
"Bieber comes out with a small group, two bodyguards, one handler and one other person. Without blocking the door I stuck my camera out with my arm and shot him. (The bodyguard) snapped. He shoved me up against the SUV. He was super aggressive and it happened right in front of Bieber, who got right in the car," Nicholas told E! Online.
Nicholas claims to have suffered lower back pain since the alleged incident. Cops detained Hamilton this week and handed him a desk-appearance ticket, which requires him to appear in court on a date yet to be set, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
More Justin Bieber News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday