Tyrone Burton Busted for Allegedly Selling Bootleg DVDs
"That's So Raven" actor Tyrone Burton was handcuffed by the roadside on Thursday, February 3 after cops suspected him of selling bootleg DVDs. The "Parent 'Hood" star was believed to be selling illegal films on a sidewalk in Hollywood when police busted him.
Burton was handcuffed, but after officers found no evidence that he had broken the law, they let him go, reports TMZ.com.
Tyrone Burton is not the only celeb caught up in law trouble. Juelz Santana was recently arrested by police on drug and gun possession charges in connection with a raid on his New Jersey recording studio. While Burton was let go by police due to lack of evidence, Santana would only be freed on $125,000 bail. He was detained at Bergen County Jail.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch