Tyrone Burton Busted for Allegedly Selling Bootleg DVDs
"That's So Raven" actor Tyrone Burton was handcuffed by the roadside on Thursday, February 3 after cops suspected him of selling bootleg DVDs. The "Parent 'Hood" star was believed to be selling illegal films on a sidewalk in Hollywood when police busted him.
Burton was handcuffed, but after officers found no evidence that he had broken the law, they let him go, reports TMZ.com.
Tyrone Burton is not the only celeb caught up in law trouble. Juelz Santana was recently arrested by police on drug and gun possession charges in connection with a raid on his New Jersey recording studio. While Burton was let go by police due to lack of evidence, Santana would only be freed on $125,000 bail. He was detained at Bergen County Jail.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story