Tyrone Burton Busted for Allegedly Selling Bootleg DVDs
"That's So Raven" actor Tyrone Burton was handcuffed by the roadside on Thursday, February 3 after cops suspected him of selling bootleg DVDs. The "Parent 'Hood" star was believed to be selling illegal films on a sidewalk in Hollywood when police busted him.
Burton was handcuffed, but after officers found no evidence that he had broken the law, they let him go, reports TMZ.com.
Tyrone Burton is not the only celeb caught up in law trouble. Juelz Santana was recently arrested by police on drug and gun possession charges in connection with a raid on his New Jersey recording studio. While Burton was let go by police due to lack of evidence, Santana would only be freed on $125,000 bail. He was detained at Bergen County Jail.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival