Tyrone Burton Busted for Allegedly Selling Bootleg DVDs
"That's So Raven" actor Tyrone Burton was handcuffed by the roadside on Thursday, February 3 after cops suspected him of selling bootleg DVDs. The "Parent 'Hood" star was believed to be selling illegal films on a sidewalk in Hollywood when police busted him.
Burton was handcuffed, but after officers found no evidence that he had broken the law, they let him go, reports TMZ.com.
Tyrone Burton is not the only celeb caught up in law trouble. Juelz Santana was recently arrested by police on drug and gun possession charges in connection with a raid on his New Jersey recording studio. While Burton was let go by police due to lack of evidence, Santana would only be freed on $125,000 bail. He was detained at Bergen County Jail.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie