Tyrone Burton Busted for Allegedly Selling Bootleg DVDs
"That's So Raven" actor Tyrone Burton was handcuffed by the roadside on Thursday, February 3 after cops suspected him of selling bootleg DVDs. The "Parent 'Hood" star was believed to be selling illegal films on a sidewalk in Hollywood when police busted him.
Burton was handcuffed, but after officers found no evidence that he had broken the law, they let him go, reports TMZ.com.
Tyrone Burton is not the only celeb caught up in law trouble. Juelz Santana was recently arrested by police on drug and gun possession charges in connection with a raid on his New Jersey recording studio. While Burton was let go by police due to lack of evidence, Santana would only be freed on $125,000 bail. He was detained at Bergen County Jail.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son