Scarface Jailed for Failing to Keep Up With Child Support Payments
Rap veteran Scarface has spent the past four months behind bars after he was arrested for failing to keep up with multiple child support payments. The hip-hop star, real name Brad Jordan, was taken into custody by Texas police back in October 2010 and he has been held without bail ever since.
XXLMag.com reports the 40 year old was jailed in Montgomery County in connection to four separate cases - three in Texas and one in Missouri.
He is also facing charges for a federal case, although specific details were unknown as WENN went to press.
Scarface announced in June 2010 that he was working on a new album entitled "The Habit" which will include features from John Legend and Drake.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?