Scarface Jailed for Failing to Keep Up With Child Support Payments
Rap veteran Scarface has spent the past four months behind bars after he was arrested for failing to keep up with multiple child support payments. The hip-hop star, real name Brad Jordan, was taken into custody by Texas police back in October 2010 and he has been held without bail ever since.
XXLMag.com reports the 40 year old was jailed in Montgomery County in connection to four separate cases - three in Texas and one in Missouri.
He is also facing charges for a federal case, although specific details were unknown as WENN went to press.
Scarface announced in June 2010 that he was working on a new album entitled "The Habit" which will include features from John Legend and Drake.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed