Scarface Jailed for Failing to Keep Up With Child Support Payments
Rap veteran Scarface has spent the past four months behind bars after he was arrested for failing to keep up with multiple child support payments. The hip-hop star, real name Brad Jordan, was taken into custody by Texas police back in October 2010 and he has been held without bail ever since.
XXLMag.com reports the 40 year old was jailed in Montgomery County in connection to four separate cases - three in Texas and one in Missouri.
He is also facing charges for a federal case, although specific details were unknown as WENN went to press.
Scarface announced in June 2010 that he was working on a new album entitled "The Habit" which will include features from John Legend and Drake.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says