Scarface Jailed for Failing to Keep Up With Child Support Payments
Rap veteran Scarface has spent the past four months behind bars after he was arrested for failing to keep up with multiple child support payments. The hip-hop star, real name Brad Jordan, was taken into custody by Texas police back in October 2010 and he has been held without bail ever since.
XXLMag.com reports the 40 year old was jailed in Montgomery County in connection to four separate cases - three in Texas and one in Missouri.
He is also facing charges for a federal case, although specific details were unknown as WENN went to press.
Scarface announced in June 2010 that he was working on a new album entitled "The Habit" which will include features from John Legend and Drake.
More Scarface News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival