'Buffy' Star James Marsters Married Longtime Girlfriend
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters has married his longtime girlfriend in a romantic ceremony in Los Angeles. The 48-year-old actor proposed to Patricia Rahman, 25, during a vacation in Germany in 2010.
The couple wed during a private civil ceremony on January 14, his representative has confirmed to People.com.
It is Marsters' second marriage. He previously married Liane Davidson with whom he has a 15-year-old son named Sullivan.
Beside playing in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", James Marsters also appeared in its spin-off "Angel". He additionally portrayed alien supervillain Brainiac on TV series "Smallville" and landed a supporting role in drama movie "P.S. I Love You".
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit