'Buffy' Star James Marsters Married Longtime Girlfriend
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters has married his longtime girlfriend in a romantic ceremony in Los Angeles. The 48-year-old actor proposed to Patricia Rahman, 25, during a vacation in Germany in 2010.
The couple wed during a private civil ceremony on January 14, his representative has confirmed to People.com.
It is Marsters' second marriage. He previously married Liane Davidson with whom he has a 15-year-old son named Sullivan.
Beside playing in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", James Marsters also appeared in its spin-off "Angel". He additionally portrayed alien supervillain Brainiac on TV series "Smallville" and landed a supporting role in drama movie "P.S. I Love You".
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them