'Buffy' Star James Marsters Married Longtime Girlfriend
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters has married his longtime girlfriend in a romantic ceremony in Los Angeles. The 48-year-old actor proposed to Patricia Rahman, 25, during a vacation in Germany in 2010.
The couple wed during a private civil ceremony on January 14, his representative has confirmed to People.com.
It is Marsters' second marriage. He previously married Liane Davidson with whom he has a 15-year-old son named Sullivan.
Beside playing in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", James Marsters also appeared in its spin-off "Angel". He additionally portrayed alien supervillain Brainiac on TV series "Smallville" and landed a supporting role in drama movie "P.S. I Love You".
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'