'Buffy' Star James Marsters Married Longtime Girlfriend
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters has married his longtime girlfriend in a romantic ceremony in Los Angeles. The 48-year-old actor proposed to Patricia Rahman, 25, during a vacation in Germany in 2010.
The couple wed during a private civil ceremony on January 14, his representative has confirmed to People.com.
It is Marsters' second marriage. He previously married Liane Davidson with whom he has a 15-year-old son named Sullivan.
Beside playing in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", James Marsters also appeared in its spin-off "Angel". He additionally portrayed alien supervillain Brainiac on TV series "Smallville" and landed a supporting role in drama movie "P.S. I Love You".
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'