'Buffy' Star James Marsters Married Longtime Girlfriend
Former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters has married his longtime girlfriend in a romantic ceremony in Los Angeles. The 48-year-old actor proposed to Patricia Rahman, 25, during a vacation in Germany in 2010.
The couple wed during a private civil ceremony on January 14, his representative has confirmed to People.com.
It is Marsters' second marriage. He previously married Liane Davidson with whom he has a 15-year-old son named Sullivan.
Beside playing in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", James Marsters also appeared in its spin-off "Angel". He additionally portrayed alien supervillain Brainiac on TV series "Smallville" and landed a supporting role in drama movie "P.S. I Love You".
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones