Jennifer Aniston's Scent Coming to America in March
Jennifer Aniston's new scent is to launch in America after failing to set the fragrance market on fire in Britain. The perfume, named after the actress, will go on sale at Sephora stores next month.
Of the fragrance, which was initially called Lovalie, Aniston says, "I wanted this fragrance to be a personal library of scent memories. For example, my love of night blooming jasmine has lasted a lifetime. Growing up in California, I distinctly remember the scent of the Jasmine on summer evenings."
"I consider the scent of the ocean to be one of life's most uplifting sensual experiences. No aroma is quite so purifying, humbling and exhilarating. The combination of the salty air and tropical oils reminds me of long sunny days on the beach - pure happiness."
Aniston originally launched the scent at Harrods department store in London last summer.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3