Son of The Queen's Employee Cast in 'William & Kate'
The actor son of The Queen's chief accountant Sir Alan Reid has joined the cast of the upcoming "William & Kate" TV movie - as Prince William's best pal Guy Pelly. Richard Reid originally auditioned for the role of the prince, but that part went to fellow newcomer Nico Evers-Swindell.
Reid admits he was relieved when he learned he wouldn't be playing the grandson of his father's boss - because he fears he would have had to turn the part down. He explains, "It probably wasn't a role I'd be able to do at the end of the day. I think my dad would have stepped in and put the brakes on it."
Reid admits he has never met Pelly, but he hopes William's pal likes his portrayal: "He sounds like a lot of fun. He's definitely the kind of person I would like to spend a night with drinking."
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp