Son of The Queen's Employee Cast in 'William & Kate'
The actor son of The Queen's chief accountant Sir Alan Reid has joined the cast of the upcoming "William & Kate" TV movie - as Prince William's best pal Guy Pelly. Richard Reid originally auditioned for the role of the prince, but that part went to fellow newcomer Nico Evers-Swindell.
Reid admits he was relieved when he learned he wouldn't be playing the grandson of his father's boss - because he fears he would have had to turn the part down. He explains, "It probably wasn't a role I'd be able to do at the end of the day. I think my dad would have stepped in and put the brakes on it."
Reid admits he has never met Pelly, but he hopes William's pal likes his portrayal: "He sounds like a lot of fun. He's definitely the kind of person I would like to spend a night with drinking."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding