Lady GaGa & Aretha Franklin to Be Honored at Hall of Fame Exhibition
Lady GaGa, Aretha Franklin and Billie Holiday will be among the stars honored at the world's first exhibit devoted entirely to the most influential female artists of all time. The Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power will be launched at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, turning the spotlight on 50 top singers in the industry and how the females have shaped the history of music.
Museum curators are also planning a benefit concert featuring Cyndi Lauper and rockabilly star Wanda Jackson to highlight the exhibition, which will open on May 13.
In another news related to GaGa, the "Poker Face" hitmaker is preparing for her upcoming performance at the Grammy Awards on February 13 in Los Angeles. She will showcase her new single "Born This Way" for the first time ever at the star-studded show.
More Lady GaGa News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars