Lady GaGa & Aretha Franklin to Be Honored at Hall of Fame Exhibition
Lady GaGa, Aretha Franklin and Billie Holiday will be among the stars honored at the world's first exhibit devoted entirely to the most influential female artists of all time. The Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power will be launched at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, turning the spotlight on 50 top singers in the industry and how the females have shaped the history of music.
Museum curators are also planning a benefit concert featuring Cyndi Lauper and rockabilly star Wanda Jackson to highlight the exhibition, which will open on May 13.
In another news related to GaGa, the "Poker Face" hitmaker is preparing for her upcoming performance at the Grammy Awards on February 13 in Los Angeles. She will showcase her new single "Born This Way" for the first time ever at the star-studded show.
More Lady GaGa News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner