Lady GaGa & Aretha Franklin to Be Honored at Hall of Fame Exhibition
Lady GaGa, Aretha Franklin and Billie Holiday will be among the stars honored at the world's first exhibit devoted entirely to the most influential female artists of all time. The Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power will be launched at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, turning the spotlight on 50 top singers in the industry and how the females have shaped the history of music.
Museum curators are also planning a benefit concert featuring Cyndi Lauper and rockabilly star Wanda Jackson to highlight the exhibition, which will open on May 13.
In another news related to GaGa, the "Poker Face" hitmaker is preparing for her upcoming performance at the Grammy Awards on February 13 in Los Angeles. She will showcase her new single "Born This Way" for the first time ever at the star-studded show.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby