Lady GaGa & Aretha Franklin to Be Honored at Hall of Fame Exhibition
Lady GaGa, Aretha Franklin and Billie Holiday will be among the stars honored at the world's first exhibit devoted entirely to the most influential female artists of all time. The Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power will be launched at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, turning the spotlight on 50 top singers in the industry and how the females have shaped the history of music.
Museum curators are also planning a benefit concert featuring Cyndi Lauper and rockabilly star Wanda Jackson to highlight the exhibition, which will open on May 13.
In another news related to GaGa, the "Poker Face" hitmaker is preparing for her upcoming performance at the Grammy Awards on February 13 in Los Angeles. She will showcase her new single "Born This Way" for the first time ever at the star-studded show.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21