Lady GaGa & Aretha Franklin to Be Honored at Hall of Fame Exhibition
Lady GaGa, Aretha Franklin and Billie Holiday will be among the stars honored at the world's first exhibit devoted entirely to the most influential female artists of all time. The Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power will be launched at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, turning the spotlight on 50 top singers in the industry and how the females have shaped the history of music.
Museum curators are also planning a benefit concert featuring Cyndi Lauper and rockabilly star Wanda Jackson to highlight the exhibition, which will open on May 13.
In another news related to GaGa, the "Poker Face" hitmaker is preparing for her upcoming performance at the Grammy Awards on February 13 in Los Angeles. She will showcase her new single "Born This Way" for the first time ever at the star-studded show.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris