Gwyneth Paltrow Takes Too Many Jobs, Her Worried Mom Says
Veteran actress Blythe Danner has warned her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow to "take care" of herself, because she worries the Oscar winner is taking on too many projects. Paltrow juggles her acting career with her duties as a wife and mum-of-two and she also runs a lifestyle website.
Now, thanks to her performances in movie "Country Strong" and on TV show "Glee", Paltrow has also become hot property in the music world. Her impressive performance of Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" has reportedly landed her stage time with the soul singer at the upcoming Grammy Awards.
But worried Danner fears Paltrow is taking on too much. Danner tells Eonline.com, "She's a multi-tasker. We had dinner last night and I said, 'Honey, please, it's great that you multi-task, but it's a lot of stress to do that, and I want you to take care of yourself. You've just got to.' "
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars