Gwyneth Paltrow Takes Too Many Jobs, Her Worried Mom Says
Veteran actress Blythe Danner has warned her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow to "take care" of herself, because she worries the Oscar winner is taking on too many projects. Paltrow juggles her acting career with her duties as a wife and mum-of-two and she also runs a lifestyle website.
Now, thanks to her performances in movie "Country Strong" and on TV show "Glee", Paltrow has also become hot property in the music world. Her impressive performance of Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" has reportedly landed her stage time with the soul singer at the upcoming Grammy Awards.
But worried Danner fears Paltrow is taking on too much. Danner tells Eonline.com, "She's a multi-tasker. We had dinner last night and I said, 'Honey, please, it's great that you multi-task, but it's a lot of stress to do that, and I want you to take care of yourself. You've just got to.' "
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'