Gwyneth Paltrow Takes Too Many Jobs, Her Worried Mom Says
Veteran actress Blythe Danner has warned her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow to "take care" of herself, because she worries the Oscar winner is taking on too many projects. Paltrow juggles her acting career with her duties as a wife and mum-of-two and she also runs a lifestyle website.
Now, thanks to her performances in movie "Country Strong" and on TV show "Glee", Paltrow has also become hot property in the music world. Her impressive performance of Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" has reportedly landed her stage time with the soul singer at the upcoming Grammy Awards.
But worried Danner fears Paltrow is taking on too much. Danner tells Eonline.com, "She's a multi-tasker. We had dinner last night and I said, 'Honey, please, it's great that you multi-task, but it's a lot of stress to do that, and I want you to take care of yourself. You've just got to.' "
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says