Gwyneth Paltrow Takes Too Many Jobs, Her Worried Mom Says
Veteran actress Blythe Danner has warned her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow to "take care" of herself, because she worries the Oscar winner is taking on too many projects. Paltrow juggles her acting career with her duties as a wife and mum-of-two and she also runs a lifestyle website.
Now, thanks to her performances in movie "Country Strong" and on TV show "Glee", Paltrow has also become hot property in the music world. Her impressive performance of Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" has reportedly landed her stage time with the soul singer at the upcoming Grammy Awards.
But worried Danner fears Paltrow is taking on too much. Danner tells Eonline.com, "She's a multi-tasker. We had dinner last night and I said, 'Honey, please, it's great that you multi-task, but it's a lot of stress to do that, and I want you to take care of yourself. You've just got to.' "
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3