Gwyneth Paltrow Takes Too Many Jobs, Her Worried Mom Says
Veteran actress Blythe Danner has warned her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow to "take care" of herself, because she worries the Oscar winner is taking on too many projects. Paltrow juggles her acting career with her duties as a wife and mum-of-two and she also runs a lifestyle website.
Now, thanks to her performances in movie "Country Strong" and on TV show "Glee", Paltrow has also become hot property in the music world. Her impressive performance of Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" has reportedly landed her stage time with the soul singer at the upcoming Grammy Awards.
But worried Danner fears Paltrow is taking on too much. Danner tells Eonline.com, "She's a multi-tasker. We had dinner last night and I said, 'Honey, please, it's great that you multi-task, but it's a lot of stress to do that, and I want you to take care of yourself. You've just got to.' "
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia