Alex James to Host Harvest Music Festival at His Oxfordshire Farm
Blur rocker Alex James has announced plans to launch his own music festival at his farm in Oxfordshire, England. The bassist has long been a fan of countryside pursuits, and even makes his own cheese at his estate.
He is now expanding his business by combining his two passions into a food-themed music festival called Harvest, which will feature performances from artists including KT Tunstall and Steve Earle, as well as cookery workshops, pop-up restaurants and a farmers' market.
James says, "We'll throw open the farm gates for Harvest this September. My family are looking forward to a celebration of all our favourite things - food, the farm and music. What more could we ask for?"
Harvest will take place at James' farm in Kingham, Chipping Norton on September 9-12. The festival is a sister event to a similar one run by TV presenter and farmer Jimmy Doherty at his estate in Suffolk, England.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death