Alex James to Host Harvest Music Festival at His Oxfordshire Farm
Blur rocker Alex James has announced plans to launch his own music festival at his farm in Oxfordshire, England. The bassist has long been a fan of countryside pursuits, and even makes his own cheese at his estate.
He is now expanding his business by combining his two passions into a food-themed music festival called Harvest, which will feature performances from artists including KT Tunstall and Steve Earle, as well as cookery workshops, pop-up restaurants and a farmers' market.
James says, "We'll throw open the farm gates for Harvest this September. My family are looking forward to a celebration of all our favourite things - food, the farm and music. What more could we ask for?"
Harvest will take place at James' farm in Kingham, Chipping Norton on September 9-12. The festival is a sister event to a similar one run by TV presenter and farmer Jimmy Doherty at his estate in Suffolk, England.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab