Alex James to Host Harvest Music Festival at His Oxfordshire Farm
Blur rocker Alex James has announced plans to launch his own music festival at his farm in Oxfordshire, England. The bassist has long been a fan of countryside pursuits, and even makes his own cheese at his estate.
He is now expanding his business by combining his two passions into a food-themed music festival called Harvest, which will feature performances from artists including KT Tunstall and Steve Earle, as well as cookery workshops, pop-up restaurants and a farmers' market.
James says, "We'll throw open the farm gates for Harvest this September. My family are looking forward to a celebration of all our favourite things - food, the farm and music. What more could we ask for?"
Harvest will take place at James' farm in Kingham, Chipping Norton on September 9-12. The festival is a sister event to a similar one run by TV presenter and farmer Jimmy Doherty at his estate in Suffolk, England.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special