Alex James to Host Harvest Music Festival at His Oxfordshire Farm
Blur rocker Alex James has announced plans to launch his own music festival at his farm in Oxfordshire, England. The bassist has long been a fan of countryside pursuits, and even makes his own cheese at his estate.
He is now expanding his business by combining his two passions into a food-themed music festival called Harvest, which will feature performances from artists including KT Tunstall and Steve Earle, as well as cookery workshops, pop-up restaurants and a farmers' market.
James says, "We'll throw open the farm gates for Harvest this September. My family are looking forward to a celebration of all our favourite things - food, the farm and music. What more could we ask for?"
Harvest will take place at James' farm in Kingham, Chipping Norton on September 9-12. The festival is a sister event to a similar one run by TV presenter and farmer Jimmy Doherty at his estate in Suffolk, England.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame