Neil Diamond Canceled New Zealand Show
Neil Diamond's planned performance in Wellington, New Zealand has been axed - because promoters failed to find a suitable venue in the city. The "Sweet Caroline" hitmaker was due to play a show in the country's capital on March 4 but only outdoor arenas were available to host the concert.
Organizers insist Diamond's show can only be staged under cover because of "logistical challenges" - and the gig has now been canceled after a suitable indoor venue could not be located. In a statement, a spokesman for the promoters said "unforeseen production and logistical challenges associated with staging Neil Diamond's full show outdoors" had led to the cancellation.
Tickets for the show will be refunded.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower