Neil Diamond Canceled New Zealand Show
Neil Diamond's planned performance in Wellington, New Zealand has been axed - because promoters failed to find a suitable venue in the city. The "Sweet Caroline" hitmaker was due to play a show in the country's capital on March 4 but only outdoor arenas were available to host the concert.
Organizers insist Diamond's show can only be staged under cover because of "logistical challenges" - and the gig has now been canceled after a suitable indoor venue could not be located. In a statement, a spokesman for the promoters said "unforeseen production and logistical challenges associated with staging Neil Diamond's full show outdoors" had led to the cancellation.
Tickets for the show will be refunded.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding