Neil Diamond Canceled New Zealand Show
Neil Diamond's planned performance in Wellington, New Zealand has been axed - because promoters failed to find a suitable venue in the city. The "Sweet Caroline" hitmaker was due to play a show in the country's capital on March 4 but only outdoor arenas were available to host the concert.
Organizers insist Diamond's show can only be staged under cover because of "logistical challenges" - and the gig has now been canceled after a suitable indoor venue could not be located. In a statement, a spokesman for the promoters said "unforeseen production and logistical challenges associated with staging Neil Diamond's full show outdoors" had led to the cancellation.
Tickets for the show will be refunded.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs