Neil Diamond Canceled New Zealand Show
Neil Diamond's planned performance in Wellington, New Zealand has been axed - because promoters failed to find a suitable venue in the city. The "Sweet Caroline" hitmaker was due to play a show in the country's capital on March 4 but only outdoor arenas were available to host the concert.
Organizers insist Diamond's show can only be staged under cover because of "logistical challenges" - and the gig has now been canceled after a suitable indoor venue could not be located. In a statement, a spokesman for the promoters said "unforeseen production and logistical challenges associated with staging Neil Diamond's full show outdoors" had led to the cancellation.
Tickets for the show will be refunded.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group