Neil Diamond Canceled New Zealand Show
Neil Diamond's planned performance in Wellington, New Zealand has been axed - because promoters failed to find a suitable venue in the city. The "Sweet Caroline" hitmaker was due to play a show in the country's capital on March 4 but only outdoor arenas were available to host the concert.
Organizers insist Diamond's show can only be staged under cover because of "logistical challenges" - and the gig has now been canceled after a suitable indoor venue could not be located. In a statement, a spokesman for the promoters said "unforeseen production and logistical challenges associated with staging Neil Diamond's full show outdoors" had led to the cancellation.
Tickets for the show will be refunded.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child