Jon Hamm Organized Birthday Party for Girlfriend on Movie Set
Jon Hamm organized a birthday party for his longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt this week during filming of their new movie "Friends with Kids". The couple is currently shooting the upcoming comedy with Megan Fox and Adam Scott in New York, but they took time out from filming on Wednesday, February 2 to mark Westfeldt's 41st birthday.
The cast and crew gathered at the Uva Wine Bar in Manhattan and Hamm led a chorus of "Happy Birthday" as cupcakes were handed out, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt have been together for a long time but they have not planned to wed yet. The actor once said, "We may not have a piece of paper that says we're husband and wife, but after 10 years, Jennifer is more than just a girlfriend... To me, people [should] get married when they're ready to have kids, which I'm not ruling out."
More Jon Hamm News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene