Jon Hamm Organized Birthday Party for Girlfriend on Movie Set
Jon Hamm organized a birthday party for his longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt this week during filming of their new movie "Friends with Kids". The couple is currently shooting the upcoming comedy with Megan Fox and Adam Scott in New York, but they took time out from filming on Wednesday, February 2 to mark Westfeldt's 41st birthday.
The cast and crew gathered at the Uva Wine Bar in Manhattan and Hamm led a chorus of "Happy Birthday" as cupcakes were handed out, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt have been together for a long time but they have not planned to wed yet. The actor once said, "We may not have a piece of paper that says we're husband and wife, but after 10 years, Jennifer is more than just a girlfriend... To me, people [should] get married when they're ready to have kids, which I'm not ruling out."
More Jon Hamm News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding