Jon Hamm Organized Birthday Party for Girlfriend on Movie Set
Jon Hamm organized a birthday party for his longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt this week during filming of their new movie "Friends with Kids". The couple is currently shooting the upcoming comedy with Megan Fox and Adam Scott in New York, but they took time out from filming on Wednesday, February 2 to mark Westfeldt's 41st birthday.
The cast and crew gathered at the Uva Wine Bar in Manhattan and Hamm led a chorus of "Happy Birthday" as cupcakes were handed out, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt have been together for a long time but they have not planned to wed yet. The actor once said, "We may not have a piece of paper that says we're husband and wife, but after 10 years, Jennifer is more than just a girlfriend... To me, people [should] get married when they're ready to have kids, which I'm not ruling out."
More Jon Hamm News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos