Jon Hamm Organized Birthday Party for Girlfriend on Movie Set
Jon Hamm organized a birthday party for his longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt this week during filming of their new movie "Friends with Kids". The couple is currently shooting the upcoming comedy with Megan Fox and Adam Scott in New York, but they took time out from filming on Wednesday, February 2 to mark Westfeldt's 41st birthday.
The cast and crew gathered at the Uva Wine Bar in Manhattan and Hamm led a chorus of "Happy Birthday" as cupcakes were handed out, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt have been together for a long time but they have not planned to wed yet. The actor once said, "We may not have a piece of paper that says we're husband and wife, but after 10 years, Jennifer is more than just a girlfriend... To me, people [should] get married when they're ready to have kids, which I'm not ruling out."
More Jon Hamm News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single