Jon Hamm Organized Birthday Party for Girlfriend on Movie Set
Jon Hamm organized a birthday party for his longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt this week during filming of their new movie "Friends with Kids". The couple is currently shooting the upcoming comedy with Megan Fox and Adam Scott in New York, but they took time out from filming on Wednesday, February 2 to mark Westfeldt's 41st birthday.
The cast and crew gathered at the Uva Wine Bar in Manhattan and Hamm led a chorus of "Happy Birthday" as cupcakes were handed out, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt have been together for a long time but they have not planned to wed yet. The actor once said, "We may not have a piece of paper that says we're husband and wife, but after 10 years, Jennifer is more than just a girlfriend... To me, people [should] get married when they're ready to have kids, which I'm not ruling out."
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds