Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Romance Confirmed by Her Co-Star
Selena Gomez's onscreen mother Maria Canals Barrera has confirmed the teenager's rumored romance with pop star Justin Bieber. The longtime friends are said to be romantically involved and gossip about a budding relationship was fueled when the young stars were photographed together on holiday in St. Lucia last month.
Barrera, who stars alongside Gomez in TV show "Wizards of Waverly Place", has now commented on the alleged relationship, revealing she approves of the match. She tells E! Online, "He's very sweet. I've met him a few times. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best. From what I have seen so far he's a nice young man."
And the actress admits she can see why the two stars get along so well, adding, "They probably have a lot in common because they come from a regular life and were discovered young to have special talent and passion for singing and acting. And they became superstars at a very young age, both of them."
More Selena Gomez News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie