Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Romance Confirmed by Her Co-Star
Selena Gomez's onscreen mother Maria Canals Barrera has confirmed the teenager's rumored romance with pop star Justin Bieber. The longtime friends are said to be romantically involved and gossip about a budding relationship was fueled when the young stars were photographed together on holiday in St. Lucia last month.
Barrera, who stars alongside Gomez in TV show "Wizards of Waverly Place", has now commented on the alleged relationship, revealing she approves of the match. She tells E! Online, "He's very sweet. I've met him a few times. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best. From what I have seen so far he's a nice young man."
And the actress admits she can see why the two stars get along so well, adding, "They probably have a lot in common because they come from a regular life and were discovered young to have special talent and passion for singing and acting. And they became superstars at a very young age, both of them."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up