Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Romance Confirmed by Her Co-Star
Selena Gomez's onscreen mother Maria Canals Barrera has confirmed the teenager's rumored romance with pop star Justin Bieber. The longtime friends are said to be romantically involved and gossip about a budding relationship was fueled when the young stars were photographed together on holiday in St. Lucia last month.
Barrera, who stars alongside Gomez in TV show "Wizards of Waverly Place", has now commented on the alleged relationship, revealing she approves of the match. She tells E! Online, "He's very sweet. I've met him a few times. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best. From what I have seen so far he's a nice young man."
And the actress admits she can see why the two stars get along so well, adding, "They probably have a lot in common because they come from a regular life and were discovered young to have special talent and passion for singing and acting. And they became superstars at a very young age, both of them."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch