Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Romance Confirmed by Her Co-Star
Selena Gomez's onscreen mother Maria Canals Barrera has confirmed the teenager's rumored romance with pop star Justin Bieber. The longtime friends are said to be romantically involved and gossip about a budding relationship was fueled when the young stars were photographed together on holiday in St. Lucia last month.
Barrera, who stars alongside Gomez in TV show "Wizards of Waverly Place", has now commented on the alleged relationship, revealing she approves of the match. She tells E! Online, "He's very sweet. I've met him a few times. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best. From what I have seen so far he's a nice young man."
And the actress admits she can see why the two stars get along so well, adding, "They probably have a lot in common because they come from a regular life and were discovered young to have special talent and passion for singing and acting. And they became superstars at a very young age, both of them."
More Selena Gomez News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media