Tinie Tempah Will Make Movie Debut in Noel Clarke's Film
British rapper Tinie Tempah is set to showcase his dramatic talents after landing a role in a new movie. The London-born hip-hop star will try his hand at acting in filmmaker Noel Clarke's latest project, which features a part written specifically for Tempah.
And the "Written in the Stars" hitmaker insists he can't wait to make his move into film. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Work schedule permitting, I'm definitely down for the role. I know my part. I always said if I ever got involved in acting I never wanted it to be a cliche role. I really wanted to get into a different character, so fingers crossed it'll work out. The part was written especially for me, which is cool."
"(Clarke) said he based the character on what he knows I'd be capable of doing. Once I read the script it made perfect sense, my sense of humour and everything. It was very thoughtful and I'm flattered of course."
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef